Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hearts broke for the kids. Especially Blake, heā€™s old enough to understand the big changes. I mean in such a short space of time his dad has left the family home, his mam has a new boyfriend & now a new baby thatā€™s so much to take in so quickly at his age šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
I think shes going to try and go down the route part time working mummy did and do the whole ā€˜patchwork familyā€™ for the gram and all the freebies.

I feel so sorry for those other 3 kids. Iā€™m so glad they seem to have consistency with Dean. He seems like a really great dad. She on the other hand has proven the only gift/talent she has is lying on her back with her legs wide open

Reactions: 6
My hearts broke for the kids. Especially Blake, heā€™s old enough to understand the big changes. I mean in such a short space of time his dad has left the family home, his mam has a new boyfriend & now a new baby thatā€™s so much to take in so quickly at his age šŸ˜”
Not forgetting Deans new partner has two young children so heā€™s got two new ā€œstep sistersā€ essentially as well

Reactions: 2
Well we all called it! Will this thread be brought back from the dead?! šŸ¤£
Announcement for the people who donā€™t follow her
5E29824F-DABF-423F-8B46-F38168A965C2.jpeg

I think shes going to try and go down the route part time working mummy did and do the whole ā€˜patchwork familyā€™ for the gram and all the freebies.

I feel so sorry for those other 3 kids. Iā€™m so glad they seem to have consistency with Dean. He seems like a really great dad. She on the other hand has proven the only gift/talent she has is lying on her back with her legs wide open
Do you think?! PTWM is a massive scam, absolutely love her thread itā€™s hilarious šŸ¤£

Does wish Dean even have a job!? By the looks of him he certainly doesn't have a good enough job to fund kids. State of them šŸ¤®
Yeah heā€™s a mechanic.
duck knows how they feel stable enough for another child mind.
Theyā€™ve been cooped up in his manky bedroom at his mums šŸ˜·

Reactions: 1
Wish Dean doesnā€™t even live with her does he? Howā€™s that going to work šŸ¤” wonder how long the relationship will last. She is absolutely stupid

Not surprising, think I mentioned earlier in the thread that the only way she wouldnā€™t be made to work by universal credit would be to get pregnant again so now sheā€™s got another 3 years of dossing about on the benefits. Surely gonna have to apply for a council house now though unless wish dean has money saved from living with mum and dad. Thereā€™s no way in hell they would fit a 4th child in it. What a mess it all is though, theyā€™ve gone from just the 3 of them to having new step parents and now 3 step siblings in the space of a year.

Reactions: 9
How is she expecting to pull off her picture perfect insta life with 4 kids crammed in and not a pot to piss in. Do any of her followers question where the money comes from since sheā€™s not worked in years

You would think that after she rushed her relationship with Dean and that ultimately ended up with separation that she would actually take this slowly..

Her and wish must have been talking a long time before she split with Dean, there no way they could be that stupid to plan a baby having only been together a few months, surely?! Those poor children have had a roller coaster of a year, good job they have Dean, his new girlfriend seems to be a good little step parent figure for them too

Reactions: 3
This baby would have been planned from day dot, perfectly planned for when Dawson turns 3 so that she doesnā€™t have to look for work.

Reactions: 2
I know this isnā€™t about Meg but sheā€™s congratulated them šŸ˜‚ what the actual duck!!!

Her and wish must have been talking a long time before she split with Dean, there no way they could be that stupid to plan a baby having only been together a few months, surely?! Those poor children have had a roller coaster of a year, good job they have Dean, his new girlfriend seems to be a good little step parent figure for them too
Wonder if Dean will end up having them full time šŸ§

Attachments

When did her and wish get together as the other day when they were away she posted something along the lines of ā€œso glad to be back here a year onā€ but I donā€™t know if that fits in the time line of her and OG Dean splitting?

When did her and wish get together as the other day when they were away she posted something along the lines of ā€œso glad to be back here a year onā€ but I donā€™t know if that fits in the time line of her and OG Dean splitting?
there was definitely some crossoverā€¦ at least they were still leading us to believe they were a happy family when they had split. Im pretty sure there was speculation on the last holiday they went on that they werenā€™t together anymore but playing it for freebies.