Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has wish Dean gone? šŸ§ I feel like I haven't seen him in a while, which to be honest is a good thing
Everything is well with the world - I saw Meg and Wish Dean in Tesco car park over the weekend. I'm not sure a trip to Tesco is complete without seeing those guys.

Deans new gf is at the beach with her kids today and deans got his kids at her house today, seems weird if theyā€™ve previously acted like a family unit and now this.

Reactions: 1
Deans new gf is at the beach with her kids today and deans got his kids at her house today, seems weird if theyā€™ve previously acted like a family unit and now this.
I think itā€™s nice his 3 have had some quality time with their dad, but I agree itā€™s odd to suddenly not be doing days out together? Family dynamics are odd!

I think itā€™s nice his 3 have had some quality time with their dad, but I agree itā€™s odd to suddenly not be doing days out together? Family dynamics are odd!
I agree that itā€™s nice for all children involved having quality time with a parent, just after him posting about houses/flats to let then for them to not do ā€œfamilyā€ things together seems off. I hope for the childrens sake everything is okay as they must have had quite an unsettling time already.

He showed them tagged together at some party. So I suspect some dramatic argument and attention seeking stories in the way of the one posted. Embarrassing for grown adults.

As if sheā€™s thrown her boyfriend a minions themed birthday šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„² This might be the worst case of 2nd hand embarrassment Iā€™ve ever experienced.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still confused about how she went from dean to wish so quick, an the fact wish deans mum goes everywhere with them, very odd.
Also the little kid whats his name again? I think he looks like wish.

Reactions: 2
I'm still confused about how she went from dean to wish so quick, an the fact wish deans mum goes everywhere with them, very odd.
Also the little kid whats his name again? I think he looks like wish.
I think the little one looks like him too, all very strange how quickly it all happened and how bitter it was between megan and Dean considering how loved up they were over Instagram