Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’m shocked but not shocked! I wonder if she’ll try to make a go of Instagram again #gifted

Reactions: 3
Are we putting bets on her trying to get this one to come early again? Maybe he’ll give her a sweep at 30 weeks for some real good content

• Sick
Reactions: 10
duck right off 😂😂😂😂😂 been together 5 minutes those poor other three kids! Knew it wouldn’t take her long to pop another out! Wonder if her new fella will check her cervix on the bathroom floor again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just can't cope with this woman! Does she ever consider her other kids. Poor blake had to give up his bedroom before for a baby that wasn't even close to being born just for the gram #nurseryphotos! She is so immature, fancy having another baby when she can't even cope with what she already has! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Honestly winds me up that people like her just pop kids out without a care in the world when me a full time worker couldn’t even consider a kid just now with the cost of child care. 😭

Honestly winds me up that people like her just pop kids out without a care in the world when me a full time worker couldn’t even consider a kid just now with the cost of child care. 😭
100% were a family of 5, both of us are probably considered quite high earners and I couldn’t even consider having another baby (as much as I’d love to). I’ve worked my arse off for 10 years running my business and having 3 kids and she’s probably never not claimed universal credit? Infuriates me 🤣

Reactions: 1
she claimed she had fertility issues and they made a whole big deal about struggling, yet she’s fallen pregnant this quickly, what a dick

Reactions: 7
What makes me laugh is when the baby is born it’ll be called, by the hospital, “baby Austin” because I’m sure Megan won’t have changed her name yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet dean is sat laughing at her! He’s come out looking the best after there break up! Why rush into having another baby the kids have already just been through a massive life change! Also sorry for the mental vision but imagine having sex with him 🤢

Reactions: 6
This girl 😅 how on earth can she afford 4 kids?! No doubt she will be back pushing the instafamily aesthetic now 🙃

Reactions: 7
You can barely swing a cat in that house as it is, how are they going to fit another baby in there? She’ll get absolutely duck all gifted wish Dean and his manky tracksuits do not fit in with the instamum aesthetic at all! I feel so sorry for the 3 money makers she already has, so much upheaval in such a short space of time :(

Does wish Dean even have a job!? By the looks of him he certainly doesn't have a good enough job to fund kids. State of them 🤮

I’m assuming she’s still claiming all her benefits as if she’s living on her own with the kids? I feel so sorry for the little ones considering she can’t even do the school run without her mother in tow!

Reactions: 6