Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did her and wish get together as the other day when they were away she posted something along the lines of “so glad to be back here a year on” but I don’t know if that fits in the time line of her and OG Dean splitting?
I think they split up in about April last year looking at their Instagram posts

When did her and wish get together as the other day when they were away she posted something along the lines of “so glad to be back here a year on” but I don’t know if that fits in the time line of her and OG Dean splitting?
Scrolled back through old threads and June seemed to be the confirmation month that they’d split, so straight into bed with Wish 🙄

Known since day one ffs 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its odd how her mum, or his for that matter haven't said anything.
I also think its odd both of their parents go everywhere with them.

Alsooooooo, have you noticed she is always flashing the big brands. People are struggling to feed their families an she's in the white company splashing the cash. We are all missing a trick that's for sure.

In 3 years time I hope they both have highly paid jobs to be able to afford 4 children. Inflation is already making kids go hungry on benefits and it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 1
Her and Dean were together for nearly 10 years, had 3 children together and she’s acting like her and wish Dean and have been something for so long, I feel sorry for Dean and the kids, what a witch

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she trying to prove here 🤣
literally just seen this, does she think her whole Instagram following has forgotten she was married (or should I say is still married) to another man. Problem with her is she’s always wanted the Instagram perfect life even if that means erasing her husband and the children she had with him. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she must still be married? I have no idea what the process is for divorce but isn’t it a long one?

Reactions: 3
Playing the system, he won't move in, just stay a few nights so she can get her rent paid, probably get a bigger house for free. Her insta life is pathetic, why does anyone even follow her anymore, showing off spending money when you are living on benefits, I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 8
not been here for months but what a witch 😂 I have one child, would love another but I’m not sure we’d afford it! And we both work! So duck knows how that scrounger is doing it. I feel for the kids, she can say they’re excited all she wants but I’m sure this will mentally scar them, they’ve been through alot recently! Anyone know if anywhere I can report her? 😂 I’m sure there’s some sort of benefit fraud going on 👀

Playing the system, he won't move in, just stay a few nights so she can get her rent paid, probably get a bigger house for free. Her insta life is pathetic, why does anyone even follow her anymore, showing off spending money when you are living on benefits, I have second hand embarrassment for her.
It's a joke. There's no reason you'd be having a baby together and not be living together unless it was to play the system.

It's a joke. There's no reason you'd be having a baby together and not be living together unless it was to play the system.
Absolutely! He probably stays the max amount of nights before he’s classed as living there. Went to school with a girl who’s parents played the system to duck.

Reactions: 1