Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh seeing Elllllissssss jetwashing the patio as Dean used to film every time he did it! She’s really just acquired a shite Dean copycat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
283B993C-0AF1-43A8-AE26-423FDE3A2B27.png
After Dean posting about the kids with his gf’s kids Meg has come in on the defence 🤣 always laughing together 😚✌🏻 Wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1173889After Dean posting about the kids with his gf’s kids Meg has come in on the defence 🤣 always laughing together 😚✌🏻 Wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else 😴
I have a partner who adores my kids and them him. But I would never put this all over social media out of respect for their dad who is very much involved, just like dean is. It’s pathetic, it’s all just a game for Instagram likes!

I’m sorry, she’s just put a story up saying busy day and it’s off work or something being done to a car. Did I miss the part where she became a mechanic? Or has she been sat there watching him work?

I’m sorry, she’s just put a story up saying busy day and it’s off work or something being done to a car. Did I miss the part where she became a mechanic? Or has she been sat there watching him work?
She’ll be watching him work shes nuts

She’s always down there with him, sitting on grubby sofas, she was down there the night before dawsons birthday because you could see it in the background of the picture she took of his balloons. Gutted this threads gone quiet from her not being on insta so much 🤣

Mother in law??! Does that clown know what that actually means. Clue is in the title. Mother in law, by law, as in married… therefore original Deans mother is still your mother in law not wish deans who is merely your boyfriend. Meg you’re still legally married you moron! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice she shared a post from one of old Deans ex’s - the other Meg…seems they are quite friendly 😳

Reactions: 2
To be honest I can bet that other Meg reached out to her. It was clear she was on this thread too so I think she’d enjoy anyone she can trash Dean with.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me how she affords to not work, but still go out and live like a lady of leisure? All of her kids are either at school or nursery and she still does duck all? Who is funding her life style

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me how she affords to not work, but still go out and live like a lady of leisure? All of her kids are either at school or nursery and she still does duck all? Who is funding her life style
I was thinking the same!! I’d love to know, I’m obviously doing something wrong 😂

She probably gets free childcare for Dawson as a single parent ?

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly cutting hair on the sly for cash in hand.