Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely agree that she’s changed, or maybe she was always like that and anything that said otherwise was for the benefit of Instagram and freebies. Notice how she stopped breastfeeding the youngest when she split up with dean. There was no big emotional post like she did for the others, she didn’t seem to care, I honestly reckon she breastfed simply to look good on Instagram and so she could claim she was busy so dean would look after the other kid(S) and the housework and when they split she stopped feeding him because she wanted her own freedom, knowing dean would be taking the kids on his own so she would get breaks iykwim

Reactions: 5
I definitely agree that she’s changed, or maybe she was always like that and anything that said otherwise was for the benefit of Instagram and freebies. Notice how she stopped breastfeeding the youngest when she split up with dean. There was no big emotional post like she did for the others, she didn’t seem to care, I honestly reckon she breastfed simply to look good on Instagram and so she could claim she was busy so dean would look after the other kid(S) and the housework and when they split she stopped feeding him because she wanted her own freedom, knowing dean would be taking the kids on his own so she would get breaks iykwim
The only reason she had that kid was for insta anyhow. And now she isn't displaying the happy family life she's no use of him or the others. Move over kids mums now a lifestyle blogger.
🙄

Reactions: 3
Good luck going on all your adventures with 3 young kids 🤣 popping kids out one after the other for insta but then splitting up and expecting to live a single life, good luck love!

Reactions: 4
For some reason I have a feeling it’s not a man she’s seeing and it’s a woman instead… a few things are making me think this way. One, she’s so hush hush about it (possibly worried to reveal? Idk) secondly, she’s mentioned an obsession with cats then in the latest insta pics of her on a hotel bed there’s a jellycat kitten on the top of the bed. I don’t know many men that like to collect jellycat teddies 😅😂
Also the photos that were printed out and blurry looked like they were all with females

Just realised it’s not a hotel bed, the door is too scruffy for a hotel. Presumed it was a hotel with the whole night away business

• Wow
For some reason I have a feeling it’s not a man she’s seeing and it’s a woman instead… a few things are making me think this way. One, she’s so hush hush about it (possibly worried to reveal? Idk) secondly, she’s mentioned an obsession with cats then in the latest insta pics of her on a hotel bed there’s a jellycat kitten on the top of the bed. I don’t know many men that like to collect jellycat teddies 😅😂
Also the photos that were printed out and blurry looked like they were all with females

Just realised it’s not a hotel bed, the door is too scruffy for a hotel. Presumed it was a hotel with the whole night away business
Detective Boymomma let's see what comes out lol

Reactions: 1

I see what you mean, but I get really homophobic vibes from her

Why does she dress like a teacher in her mid 40s? Does she not realise she’s only 25

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.