Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
megan has been veeeeery quiet this weekend… i sense she has looked on here, as we all know she does, and is pissed about deans new bird.
to me it looks like megan was trying to get dean mad by the cryptic fake questions ( getting down and dirty 🤮) the going out for cocktails (how she can afford to do that all the time without having a job is interesting) and plastering pictures left right and centre, why she didn’t do that when they were married i don’t know as dean doesn’t strike me as controlling in fact he always seemed to be the one telling her to go out..and the hot tub picture she posted last weekend. But has since been made aware about the *new* Meg.
just a thought as she’s usually over happy over the weekends. still unsure as to why as she’s a stay at home mum.

Reactions: 4
I think she has been reading here because she’s finally taken all three kids for a day out today 🤣 thanks to the 100 stories.

still never get why people do that

I think she has been reading here because she’s finally taken all three kids for a day out today 🤣 thanks to the 100 stories.

still never get why people do that
With a friend though 😉 still not capable of doing it on her own! Wonder how they all got there too 🥴

it’s official she is now _megan.mason_
I came to say this 😂😂 not that long since they both changed their names from life with.. and dad life… she’s probably found out about Meg 2.0 and is steamingggg 😂

Plusssss
96933C02-CB9A-44E5-9817-968CC5D4CBEB.jpeg
poor Hallie left out again 😬

Reactions: 2
is anyone following her?
if so next time she does her crappy question boxes someone ask her where is dean?
play completely oblivious to it.
i feel for dean i really do. it seems to me that he’s worked his arse off (apart from the sick days) for everything they have in that home she was pampered like a princess and did absolutely nothing he cared for all 3 of the children and here she is living it up in that house with the 3 children who she is always complaining about apart from her superstar blake of course, hallie is left out and i almost forgot dawson as he’s never mentioned

is anyone following her?
if so next time she does her crappy question boxes someone ask her where is dean?
play completely oblivious to it.
i feel for dean i really do. it seems to me that he’s worked his arse off (apart from the sick days) for everything they have in that home she was pampered like a princess and did absolutely nothing he cared for all 3 of the children and here she is living it up in that house with the 3 children who she is always complaining about apart from her superstar blake of course, hallie is left out and i almost forgot dawson as he’s never mentioned

I've tried it many times she just ignores them, she will only choose ones that suit reactions she wants or make up her own lol. I've even commented on her post asking and she's deleted them. Why not just address the elephant in the room, there nothing wrong with splitting up with someone but being shady with all this secrecy is. Makes you think something untoward has happened.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I just screenshot those to post here hahaha 😂 that bleeping air pod 💀 cant wait to see the cover up, least Dean doesn’t have to change his 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it speaks a lot to the maturity level that "tying up loose ends" meant tattoo cover up and not legalities that other separated parents might consider as loose ends.

Reactions: 8
I think it speaks a lot to the maturity level that "tying up loose ends" meant tattoo cover up and not legalities that other separated parents might consider as loose ends.
Yeah or joint bank accounts, bills, stuff like that.. I definitely wouldn’t class a tattoo as a loose end😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.