Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her dancing in the mirror videos really make me cringe. She’s just so awkward to watch!

Reactions: 1
Not to be mean but why is her face so much whiter than the rest of her in those photos, it’s literally like she’s a ghost😬 and why have none of her friends mentioned it. Also yes you can definitely see the difference and the aged look in how she dresses when she’s next to people her age, I hadn’t ever noticed it so obviously before.

Reactions: 4
She glows in the bleeping dark that girl.

Please someone suggest she does a make up tutorial for us all one day. I need the entertainment in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
49EFBE97-E691-47FC-B8AB-34990146AE9C.jpeg

the girl claims to be a hairdresser but doesn’t know how to look after her own lifeless mop?

Can anyone else quite clearly still see 'Dean' under the rose? Definitely a 'D' even if nothing else. I'm rubbish with tattoos. Is that normal for a cover up or has she just had a real shoddy one done?
I’m not sure if I can or not to be honest. It just looks like a whole lot of random ink, like something you’d doodle as a kid. I know it’s supposed to be a rose but it’s such a tit tat, the shading towards the wrist end looks off. And from a short distance it literally just looks like someone has inked a blob of black on her 😅

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious she’s asking herself these questions. Dean mentions co-parenting on his grid and now the Q’s are all about co-parenting on her story (and how great she looks 🥱)

I can’t get over her dress sense. If I wanted to wear that dress on a night out (similar age to her) my friends would ask me what the hell I'm thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i haven’t seen them she has gone back private can someone send some pics on here!
I can’t get over her dress sense. If I wanted to wear that dress on a night out (similar age to her) my friends would ask me what the hell I'm thinking!

I’m not sure if I can or not to be honest. It just looks like a whole lot of random ink, like something you’d doodle as a kid. I know it’s supposed to be a rose but it’s such a tit tat, the shading towards the wrist end looks off. And from a short distance it literally just looks like someone has inked a blob of black on her 😅
Fair enough but I agree it is very 'blob like 🤦‍♀️ this is where I can see the 'D'

Attachments

Fair enough but I agree it is very 'blob like 🤦‍♀️ this is where I can see the 'D'
Must be alright for some, newly single mum who can afford nails, tattoos, new clothes and go out for food and drink all in one weekend.
Makes you laugh!

Also wish she would address the elephant in the room

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.