Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her story about she wonders where Blake gets his vocabulary from😂 surely she’s not in about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her story about she wonders where Blake gets his vocabulary from😂 surely she’s not in about herself
That is definitely a dig towards tattle due to many of us voicing our concerns over his poor speech.

Reactions: 3
Cannot understand a word he bloody says and I’m shocked the school haven’t brought it up tbh

Reactions: 2
Maybe his speech has improved being in school? To be fair she hasn’t really shown any videos of him talking properly in ages.

That is definitely a dig towards tattle due to many of us voicing our concerns over his poor speech.
Yes definitely, it’s funny how she doesn’t see that it’s down to her, but down to the school and him interacting with children his age

To be fair they don’t say he can speak clearly. Just that he has a broad vocabulary. My 2 year old niece has an insane vocab for her age but majority of people wouldn’t be able to understand what she’s saying unless they knew her well enough.

Reactions: 4
Her teeth are so grim!!! Use a toothbrush Meg… PLEASE!! Bloody hell!
I don’t understand why they haven’t addressed their breakup? More so Megan who's trying to be some Instagram famous mum, it’s all very vague, ‘kids out for dinner with their dad tonight’ and the weird quotes, just come out and say you guys have split, I don’t understand all the secrecy, in fact I do, she’ll be loving people wondering why they’ve broke up

How cringe are her new stories? The fake laugh? Is she trying to be someone else? She is FREAKING me out 🤯😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe his speech has improved being in school? To be fair she hasn’t really shown any videos of him talking properly in ages.
Her teeth are so grim!!! Use a toothbrush Meg… PLEASE!! Bloody hell!
I don’t understand why they haven’t addressed their breakup? More so Megan who's trying to be some Instagram famous mum, it’s all very vague, ‘kids out for dinner with their dad tonight’ and the weird quotes, just come out and say you guys have split, I don’t understand all the secrecy, in fact I do, she’ll be loving people wondering why they’ve broke up
Why would she not say his name I thought that was super weird! She’s definitely pretending to be someone completely different 🥴

• Haha
Since the Split what ever she posts is so awkward and fake it’s unreal I get this weird vibe from her 🤨

Theres deffo a man's hat hanging on the curtain pole that she made sure she got into shot a few times in that video lol

Theres deffo a man's hat hanging on the curtain pole that she made sure she got into shot a few times in that video lol

Weird cos that’s where dean always used to put his hats 🥴 I only know this cus I remember a while ago thinking it was a really odd place to store hats 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Bit sad really. The kids are all gone and she’s in drinking gin alone… /with her new man she’s hiding 😂

• Haha
Weird cos that’s where dean always used to put his hats 🥴 I only know this cus I remember a while ago thinking it was a really odd place to store hats 🤣
I’ve just watched back, because I definitely missed that 😂 and she basically points straight at them?? Such odd behaviour. When she said the kids are with their dad… what an awkward phrase. Maybe it makes her feel all grown up.

I’m sorry but half of those questions were written by her, to her 😂 can tell with the grammar and spelling a mile off!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but half of those questions were written by her, to her 😂 can tell with the grammar and spelling a mile off!
How funny, I came here to say exactly the same 😂 it’s so obvious isn’t it?
I know people split for all different reasons, and if they actually have but can prioritise the kids then that’s great. But I think they’ll end up back together, seeing as she’s already laid the foundation that they still get on well…

How funny, I came here to say exactly the same 😂 it’s so obvious isn’t it?
I know people split for all different reasons, and if they actually have but can prioritise the kids then that’s great. But I think they’ll end up back together, seeing as she’s already laid the foundation that they still get on well…
I think then getting on well is a complete lie, she’s doing little sly digs in her stories, thumbs down to the song want u back, sharing loads of things saying how much better she looks and seems recently, obviously highlighting the fact it’s because Dean isn’t around

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.