Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is horrendous, it was never great before but now its awful. Oh look at me dressed like a 50 year old, oh ook at me overdressed to go to the local, look at my coffee, my tomato on toast, my boring quotes.....bore off love!!! She is blatantly playing the breastfeeding card about Dawson and he is too old for that one. She comes across like someone obsessed with babies so she will happily let him take the other 2.
It’s like she is bragging but she’s nothing to shout home about!

I reckon she’s going to start doing hairdressing from home as her job on the side. Might take one for the team and ask her to do mine if she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m still shocked they’ve actually broken up! If she isn’t with anyone else already, I imagine she’s hoping to find someone else.. I can imagine she will want more children

Reactions: 2
Please anyone, tell me they can see a hand in Megan’s latest story! I’d be shocked if it was one of the kids up at gone 11? Who else could it be🤔🤔 Maggie maybe? New boyfriend?

Reactions: 6
Please anyone, tell me they can see a hand in Megan’s latest story! I’d be shocked if it was one of the kids up at gone 11? Who else could it be🤔🤔 Maggie maybe? New boyfriend?
Shes got someone round 100%, I’m local enough to be able to confirm that 👀 perks of a night shift worker 😬

Reactions: 3
If it was her mum or one of her friends she wouldn’t hide it, it’s definitely a new man

I think she’s the type to act like it’s a new man when really it’s just a friend / her mum though… just to make people think and make dean jealous

Reactions: 5
Plot twist it’s dean 🤣

she wanted m&ms apparently. She doesn’t drive so someone would have had to fetch them for her. I bet it’s dean, he’s going to be seeing them more becsuse they are getting back together after their pretend break up. Can you imagine 🤣🤣 🤣 can’t work them out, all this odd behaviour is so strange

If I split up from my partner, father to all my children I would be devastated? Especially for my children? She is showing no remorse or sense of loss.. she is going out bowling in the middle of the day, out for meals, self care is an all time high, constant selfies. there seems to be nothing about ‘keeping the kids busy’ This would be a huge change for them and surely they would be upset. This is what makes me think something fishy is going on

Last edited:
Plot twist it’s dean 🤣

she wanted m&ms apparently. She doesn’t drive so someone would have had to fetch them for her. I bet it’s dean, he’s going to be seeing them more becsuse they are getting back together after their pretend break up. Can you imagine 🤣🤣 🤣 can’t work them out, all this odd behaviour is so strange

If I split up from my partner, father to all my children I would be devastated? Especially for my children? She is showing no remorse or sense of loss.. she is going out bowling in the middle of the day, out for meals, self care is an all time high, constant selfies. there seems to be nothing about ‘keeping the kids busy’ This would be a huge change for them and surely they would be upset. This is what makes me think something fishy is going on
I agree, but from what we’ve seen she’s not been wearing her wedding ring for yonks so it makes me wonder how long they’ve actually been in the tit..
We’re slowly seeing more and more but it’s still not making enough sense 😂😂

Video of Dawson this morning for our benefit..

I agree btw, I also thought I saw a hand! Definitely someone there..

Reactions: 6
The m&m story was so predictable 💀 I knew straight away she’d magically have some, I just can’t work out if it’s a new chap or Dean. I find it bizarre though, because they’re still married legally? Surely you don’t jump straight into a new fling?

as someone who is separated, if you’re living apart for a considerable amount of time its official. We’re waiting two years to divorce coz it’s amicable and we didn’t want to blame anyone so if she was. She wouldn’t be doing anything wrong but agree it is fast!

as someone who is separated, if you’re living apart for a considerable amount of time its official. We’re waiting two years to divorce coz it’s amicable and we didn’t want to blame anyone so if she was. She wouldn’t be doing anything wrong but agree it is fast!
I hope you didn’t think I sounded like a horrible cow 😫 if they’ve been separated for a while, and met someone new, then of course people deserve to be happy and move on with their life. It’s just because they’ve been so sketchy about the situation it’s near impossible to work out any time line isn’t it?!

I hope you didn’t think I sounded like a horrible cow 😫 if they’ve been separated for a while, and met someone new, then of course people deserve to be happy and move on with their life. It’s just because they’ve been so sketchy about the situation it’s near impossible to work out any time line isn’t it?!
I didn’t think you were being horrible at all 🙂 yes it is xx

I think differences in parenting styles and maybe Dean finally called her out for how lazy and dependent she is? It seems he’s always worked and then last year when COVID hit everyone was furloughed but he wasn’t she kicked off and on top of forcing Dawson out early she made him say he was really suffering so he could stay home and wait on her hand and foot? Or maybe he really did suffer with his mental health but realised it wasn’t getting any better even being off work because the stress of Megan begging him to come home and not liking leaving the kids with her. I feel sorry for when Blake and Dawson are older and have their own families, she screams toxic mother-in-law

Reactions: 4
I think differences in parenting styles and maybe Dean finally called her out for how lazy and dependent she is? It seems he’s always worked and then last year when COVID hit everyone was furloughed but he wasn’t she kicked off and on top of forcing Dawson out early she made him say he was really suffering so he could stay home and wait on her hand and foot? Or maybe he really did suffer with his mental health but realised it wasn’t getting any better even being off work because the stress of Megan begging him to come home and not liking leaving the kids with her. I feel sorry for when Blake and Dawson are older and have their own families, she screams toxic mother-in-law
All of this. I honestly think she's the one that's been dumped. She's trying to show everyone that she's great and loving life, zero fucks. It's probs a different story behind the camera. She couldn't cope being a parent with 2 of them. She defo ain't being a single mum. I bet she's livid.

Who’s knows the situation remember not everything we see online isn’t real or true millions of people of living fake lives 🙈

Reactions: 2
It could just be a natural drifting apart? They were very young when they got married (I think) and having children so close together is hard for anyone! Maybe they just grew up and apart over time. The way she’s behaving post split shows her maturity, in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.