Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could just be a natural drifting apart? They were very young when they got married (I think) and having children so close together is hard for anyone! Maybe they just grew up and apart over time. The way she’s behaving post split shows her maturity, in my opinion.
She was 18-19 when they got married, I think he’s a few years older? They was only together for a year when they got married and we’ve all seen the Facebook posts and heard from his family how against the wedding a lot of them were

Reactions: 1
She was 18-19 when they got married, I think he’s a few years older? They was only together for a year when they got married and we’ve all seen the Facebook posts and heard from his family how against the wedding a lot of them were
Hopefully he can connect with any family he fell out with now. It all feels like a game doesn’t it sometimes? The marriage, the house, the children… I feel like she’s going to live her late teens / early 20’s now they’re not together. He’ll have the children because he adores them, then she’s free to swan off. That’s the impression I get.

Reactions: 2
I think if they have broken up, Megan’s putting on such an act with the positive posts and mirror pics (let’s be honest she ain’t no stunner) and she’s going to crack soon, I’ve always thought she was very deranged, I worry about they kids, Dean seems like a great Dad who actually cares about them

Reactions: 7
I think if they have broken up, Megan’s putting on such an act with the positive posts and mirror pics (let’s be honest she ain’t no stunner) and she’s going to crack soon, I’ve always thought she was very deranged, I worry about they kids, Dean seems like a great Dad who actually cares about them
She confirmed the breakup last week at some point

why are her children never with her anymore 🥴 she’s out again. No sign of Dawson. I get she’s newly single and her life is so amazing now (yawn) but you can’t just forget your children cus your after a new hubby 😂

Reactions: 8
why are her children never with her anymore 🥴 she’s out again. No sign of Dawson. I get she’s newly single and her life is so amazing now (yawn) but you can’t just forget your children cus your after a new hubby 😂
My brain has only just processed it’s Monday😂 my partners off because we were meant to be flying to Turkey tomorrow and it’s obviously messed up my perception of time😂 but this is true, where is Dawson? Unless she’s put him in to nursery as well?

Bet they are both regretting their tattoos of each other's names now 🙈 no offence to anyone with their partner's name on them but I never get why people do that. Kids, your mum etc yeah why not but a partner - anything can happen, not matter how long you've been together. I'm not a tattoo person but my auntie and uncle are. They are just perfect together but even they've said they'd never get each others names because you just never know..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t think I’ve seen all 3 of the kids together in one story/gird post in AGES! like her story this morning has Dawson but not the other two, and if it’s got the old two, Dawson is nowhere to be seen 🤔

Reactions: 3
Does she just roam about the house with her earphones in, ignoring the kids..?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get her at all, all this wanting to be Instagram famous (I’m sure that’s all her and not dean) but being so strange about this breakup and not fully acknowledging it… with her following, she’ll obviously have questions in her DM’s. I understand she owes nobody an explanation but the weird posts about change and positivity it’s like she wants everyone to ask what’s going on, she tries to portray this insta perfect life when being honest with followers will actually be beneficial for her as that’s reality
Also find the lack of content of her children these days very odd😫

Reactions: 6
I don’t get her at all, all this wanting to be Instagram famous (I’m sure that’s all her and not dean) but being so strange about this breakup and not fully acknowledging it… with her following, she’ll obviously have questions in her DM’s. I understand she owes nobody an explanation but the weird posts about change and positivity it’s like she wants everyone to ask what’s going on, she tries to portray this insta perfect life when being honest with followers will actually be beneficial for her as that’s reality
Also find the lack of content of her children these days very odd😫
It’s the equivalent of when people would “check in” on Facebook at the Hospital just to get people asking “what’s up” “hope you’re ok” but never fully addressing what was wrong - it’s attention seeking behaviour that just highlights her immaturity.

Reactions: 7
It’s the equivalent of when people would “check in” on Facebook at the Hospital just to get people asking “what’s up” “hope you’re ok” but never fully addressing what was wrong - it’s attention seeking behaviour that just highlights her immaturity.
This!!!😂😂😂

has anyone seen this? Clearly making a point I think she definitely dumped him!
37008627-C2CC-499F-9783-A2AB39599F17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe there is something in place with the kids, via social workers etc and that's why she might not have them all at once. Like she can't cope with them all so her mum does as there was that time when social was involved remember. All seems odd to me, there's something else going on especially as Dean isn't posting much at all. It's like Megan's trying to prove she is perfectly fine

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.