Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE those people who bring new flings around their kids in no time at all, especially when they try to pass it off as okay because they knew them from school etc. Like you do not know them properly if you’ve not spoken since school/x amount of years. So so dangerous, and must be so awfully confusing for the kids

Reactions: 6
I HATE those people who bring new flings around their kids in no time at all, especially when they try to pass it off as okay because they knew them from school etc. Like you do not know them properly if you’ve not spoken since school/x amount of years. So so dangerous, and must be so awfully confusing for the kids
My sister introduced her new man around her kids when they were still basically just sleeping together, he’s a complete asshole, legally not allowed to see his own kids, does drugs, drinks every night and an unemployed bum.. she fell pregnant last year by him and had a miscarriage, they broke up in July of this year and he moved back in with his mum but kept using her for sex and money, she’s now back with him and pregnant again.. the situation has massively affected my niece but my sister completely denies it and calls her a liar and attention seeker, as does her partner, she’s only 10 bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My sister introduced her new man around her kids when they were still basically just sleeping together, he’s a complete asshole, legally not allowed to see his own kids, does drugs, drinks every night and an unemployed bum.. she fell pregnant last year by him and had a miscarriage, they broke up in July of this year and he moved back in with his mum but kept using her for sex and money, she’s now back with him and pregnant again.. the situation has massively affected my niece but my sister completely denies it and calls her a liar and attention seeker, as does her partner, she’s only 10 bless her
it can be so damaging to kids. She really needs to consider their feelings too.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand it?! It took me
3 years to even contemplate another relationship and not because I was heartbroken but because I had to put two children’s needs before me own. The introduction to the children is also strange. Surely Blake is old enough to question and let’s be honest I can’t imagine her giving a neutral discussion rather than your dads a dick ect. She needs to put them kids first for once and sort them fkn teeth out before she even looks at another man

Reactions: 7
His reply to the are you and Megan still friends comment leads me to believe they had a messy break up

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched and read this thread for a while… having broken up with my husband 2 years ago. While I started dating someone pretty soon after (just happened- I was going to have some space) I didn’t introduce him to my 18 month old at the time son until the January, and only saw him every other weekend when my little one was with dad and maybe the odd lunchtime during the week…. By the March we had moved in with him but circumstances with the lockdown (was March 2020) meant I had to move out my parents for them to shield and he offered - but that was a big decision

I know everyone moves at different pace and we don’t know the full story. But she certainly has moved pretty quickly and it doesn’t seem like the children are coming first for her- seems different for Dean.

take this morning for example he has posted a picture of the older 2 on the sofa with him… Meg has posted selfies in bed with wish Dean- I thought she’d been ill 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s acting like a teenager, not a mother of 3! Time to grow up Megs, get yourself a proper job and stop having sleepovers with your boyfriend and taking ridiculous selfies!!

I’ve watched and read this thread for a while… having broken up with my husband 2 years ago. While I started dating someone pretty soon after (just happened- I was going to have some space) I didn’t introduce him to my 18 month old at the time son until the January, and only saw him every other weekend when my little one was with dad and maybe the odd lunchtime during the week…. By the March we had moved in with him but circumstances with the lockdown (was March 2020) meant I had to move out my parents for them to shield and he offered - but that was a big decision

I know everyone moves at different pace and we don’t know the full story. But she certainly has moved pretty quickly and it doesn’t seem like the children are coming first for her- seems different for Dean.

take this morning for example he has posted a picture of the older 2 on the sofa with him… Meg has posted selfies in bed with wish Dean- I thought she’d been ill 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s more because they aren’t even speaking about it like what did happen? You can’t be a big account like what they want to be and not spill the tea 😂 also never thought I’d say but dean is 100x better than wish dean 🤢😂 also I’m sure it’ll only be next week they’re all ill and wonder why when they live off uncle bens rice and a slab of Birdseye chicken 4 out of 7 days a week

• Haha
I just really want to know what happened 😂 it’s none of anyone’s business really, neither is their new relationships BUT when they play their whole life out on social media then sort of hide what suits them, makes me wonder.
Those selfies this morning 🤢 no offence to anyone who takes lots of pictures with their partners but…. Are they 15? 😂

Reactions: 5
She literally thinks she's 16 again it's embarrassing even going on an 18th party, like wtf it's quite creepy and weird! Who posts bed selfies with their parters at our age with kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.