LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed she has wished Dean happy birthday today from the kids but not done the usual over the top balloons, banners, gifts post that she usually does? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed she has wished Dean happy birthday today from the kids but not done the usual over the top balloons, banners, gifts post that she usually does? 🤔
Because they couldn’t get gifted balloons hahahaha I thought the same though! I wonder if she regrets getting his name tattooed on her wrist 🙂

• Haha
8496CE77-1F9C-4CBF-BCF5-00809A93CEB6.png

vitabiotics might like to see this story highlight 🤔

A75A8EFD-74C3-47AC-B61B-44088BD8D212.png

for old times sake - remember when they struggled to conceive, documented their emotional journey to then fall pregnant the first month. Also if you scroll back there is a story highlight where she says she got pregnant straight away with Hallie.
I love that they’re being quiet on Instagram and hopefully they’ve changed they’re priorities but they will ALWAYS be the lowest of the low for this disgusting money making journey !!

92B29B1C-46B5-4EF5-B1B2-C897FFD0970A.png
Also couldn’t resist - ‘grate’ work ethic?? No you mean ‘it’s ok we’ll get all the baby stuff we need for free and my husband can stop going to work whenever he feels like it

BF999B7C-732D-4953-861C-DFF39F215FA1.png
Andddd this one !!because the attempt at model shot makes me laugh.. and also the first line ‘breastfeeding is a learned process.. babies are not born knowing how to do it’ ... now if she was the breastfeeding pro she claims to be she would know that actually babies are born with an instinct to breastfeed. If you leave them on you they will hunt out the milk. It is a natural instinct for a baby to find it !! But sure. She’s the pro 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Really starting to wonder if things aren’t so happy at home for them hence the radio silence and the lack of birthday post to Dean as a husband not just as “Daddy”...

imagine if they announced they’d split up, Meg would be up shits creek because she can’t look after herself let alone 3 small kids! 😂 she’d have her mum there all the time just so she could still make her eggs and curl her hair with her skanky broken curling wand in peace without a child needing her.

Wouldn’t wish anything bad against any family but I do wish she’d get a taste of reality and join the real world. Learn to drive, stop relying on mummy and do something useful and beneficial to others with all these brand contacts you seem to have made. Be independent for fucks sake and maybe you’d earn a bit of respect!!

I recon they’re gonna “split” so they can get a council/housing association house. They’re too obvious. Deans too much of a drip to stick up for himself against her and she’s too bone idle to be on her own.

Reactions: 1
I imagine if they was to split it would be for financial gain purposes. It will gain attention and followers etc. I know someone who pretended to split from her hubby before, got herself moved from her 2 bedroom private rented place to a 4 bedroom new build then within weeks he had moved back in and they were back together, it was so staged and obvious, wouldn't put it past these two at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So let me get this straight... she moved poor Hallie from her own room to share with blake, just so that megan could decorate a nursery for CLOUT? Dawson hasn’t even slept in there has he? What a bleeping waste of time that was! They’re bleeping thick as tit why would you make your boy and girl share a room instead of putting both boys in together???

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight... she moved poor Hallie from her own room to share with blake, just so that megan could decorate a nursery for CLOUT? Dawson hasn’t even slept in there has he? What a bleeping waste of time that was! They’re bleeping thick as tit why would you make your boy and girl share a room instead of putting both boys in together???
So now poor Blake has to have his sleep pattern disturbed X2 because his parents had 0 brain cells to start with 😴

They’ve done a room swap???? And not asked for gifted beds, prints etc
Well blow me down! 🤣

• Haha
I can’t believe they’d do that just in hope for some free tit and Instagram likes! Well actually, I can believe it from them 😤 they’ve got absolutely no clue about routine and stability for their children have they?!

I can’t believe they’d do that just in hope for some free tit and Instagram likes! Well actually, I can believe it from them 😤 they’ve got absolutely no clue about routine and stability for their children have they?!
She dragged the tit out of that nursery reveal, all for content 😴 her life is a snooze fest

Reactions: 3
8AFED72E-5108-4C9C-A693-2F0E90188E60.jpeg

well the print on the wall just sums it up doesn’t it really, it’s very obvious who the favourite is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Beds courtesy of her next store credit card. Have they ever once bought anything they can afford to buy then and there? Must be up to their eyeballs in debt.

Just leaving this here. The details of the bed they have put a 3 year old in 🤦‍♀️
20210204_080825.jpg

• Wow
I had mine in one at 3. In all fairness, you know your own child and their capabilities.
True to be fair! Probably just because I still have my nearly 3 year old in a cot bed. She sleeps so well I don't wanna wreck something good and doesn't climb so those sides are staying on as long as possible and I'm still getting my sleep 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.