LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in no place to criticise as my 2.5 year old is non-verbal but I think the boy needs some SLT it’s been mentioned in the thread before. He says “hawwy” for Hallie, whether that’s because Meg baby talks them so much or whether it’s an actual speech issue he has I’m not sure.. but by going from her stories today she seems to think Dawson says “bad boy, Batman and bye bye” when actually he was just saying bababa like a usual baby so 🤷🏻‍♀️
My little one was non verbal until just after 2nd birthday and subsequently had some speech therapy type of 1-1 at preschool, and I know we definitely never did “baby” talk particularly! Children obviously develop at different rates, so I’m not trying to pick or be nasty about a child (I hope it doesn’t come across like that 😭) I just wonder if they even notice? It’s nice to see real life on these type of pages, rather than a perfect picture all the time!

Title suggestion: Egg&Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s shifty as duck in those stories, I think it’s all a big set up so she claim single family benefits. She featured him on Blake’s birthday because ofc they can say he just came over for that

Reactions: 7
Imagine actually having to live your life like that on the gram!!

Maybe some local is on here snd can shed some light

Reactions: 9
3 Valentine’s cards... nothing for Dean in sight and no mention of him at all. They have definitely split! Can’t say I’m surprised, I couldn’t hack living with her that’s for sure. I think it’s been a long time coming.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they have split 🙈 but they’re deffo trying hard to make it look that way.

her stories just, you can see she’s trying to make it look like there’s no place mat or glass for bean..just her and the 2 kids and high chair for Dawson.... but keep watching and you can see in the reflection of the window there is clearly a glass at the other end of the table. Also her last photo on story you can see the corner of the placemat she’s trying not to show.

Nice try Beggy- claiming-single - Meg

Reactions: 9
They definitely haven’t split. You can see the corner of another place setting in her stories. Plus she’s trying way too hard to avoid showing that end of the table 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they have split 🙈 but they’re deffo trying hard to make it look that way.

her stories just, you can see she’s trying to make it look like there’s no place mat or glass for bean..just her and the 2 kids and high chair for Dawson.... but keep watching and you can see in the reflection of the window there is clearly a glass at the other end of the table. Also her last photo on story you can see the corner of the placemat she’s trying not to show.

Nice try Beggy- claiming-single - Meg
Something is definitely suspicious...
and his mental health has been a lot better this lock down hasn’t it... 🤔

Reactions: 3
They're deffo still living together. They're either planning on claiming single benefits, or theyve had a massive row...I get the vibe that dean has pissed her off, perhaps he stood up for himself or said he wasnt particularly happy... I imagine if they was trying to play the benefits game dean wouldn't post photos playing the switch in thier lounge etc.

There still together it’s all for a show get people talking about them ... looking at there instagrams and viewing stories etc there honestly sooo boring

Reactions: 2
They're deffo still living together. They're either planning on claiming single benefits, or theyve had a massive row...I get the vibe that dean has pissed her off, perhaps he stood up for himself or said he wasnt particularly happy... I imagine if they was trying to play the benefits game dean wouldn't post photos playing the switch in thier lounge etc.
Yeah I think they are still living together but they have no choice do they? Neither of them have family that would take them in. They’re both skint.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.