LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who’s fallen out of love with who! I’m sure in the photos I’ve seen, Dean is still wearing his ring? I’d love to know the goss 🤣 Happy family my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this, seemed like they have spent a fortune on presents the switch isn't cheap and loads of games for it..if they have had one gifted after dropping hints recently ill be fuming.

Reactions: 3
I thought this, seemed like they have spent a fortune on presents the switch isn't cheap and loads of games for it..if they have had one gifted after dropping hints recently ill be fuming.
How the duck do people like them afford a switch 😳

Reactions: 4
Came to say this 🤣🤣🤣 wonder what Dawson’s first birthday will look like!
Probs a celebratory visit to the en-suite to show him where his lovely mother and father carried out a “sweep” to bring him out earlier just for the views 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Seems like they’re buying a lot of new stuff from Argos, coincidentally another store that has a store card available, beds, switch - racking the credit up as I assume their next cards been capped.

7F56F334-7E24-48B0-9713-ABA81A1B6708.jpeg

Visited someone else’s house have we? They don’t have wood floor, it’s a grey laminate in the kitchen and carpet elsewhere. Caught red handed breaking rules.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 427444
Visited someone else’s house have we? They don’t have wood floor, it’s a grey laminate in the kitchen and carpet elsewhere. Caught red handed breaking rules.

At first I thought that too!! But if you look under the table the floor looks more grey. So seems like a case of bad editing I think 🤣 we know they both love to over edit all their “content” 🤢

The matching usernames and stupid quotes in both of their bios have made me giggle tonight. Only just noticed

they’re like an immature brother & sister duo rather than fully grown husband and wife 😂😂😂 wonder who copied who

At first I thought that too!! But if you look under the table the floor looks more grey. So seems like a case of bad editing I think 🤣 we know they both love to over edit all their “content” 🤢

The matching usernames and stupid quotes in both of their bios have made me giggle tonight. Only just noticed

they’re like an immature brother & sister duo rather than fully grown husband and wife 😂😂😂 wonder who copied who
Haha damn you are right! I forgot they edit things so bad they made their newborn look orange when they wanted to push their jaundice story

• Haha
Seems like they’re buying a lot of new stuff from Argos, coincidentally another store that has a store card available, beds, switch - racking the credit up as I assume their next cards been capped.

View attachment 427444
I'm not a fan of the Austins but as they have a child under 1, they can form a support bubble with a household of any other size and it's all perfectly legal.

I'm not a fan of the Austins but as they have a child under 1, they can form a support bubble with a household of any other size and it's all perfectly legal.
Totally get that but I think throwing what looks to be a party is a slight piss take of the support bubble business. For me a support bubble for having a baby under one is if you need help with chores or to rest etc. However it looks to be in their own home now so it doesn’t matter anyway 🙈

Totally get that but I think throwing what looks to be a party is a slight piss take of the support bubble business. For me a support bubble for having a baby under one is if you need help with chores or to rest etc. However it looks to be in their own home now so it doesn’t matter anyway 🙈
If you give people the option some will always bend it to fit them and abuse the rules. I have a daughter with health needs and for us it's been a lifeline as it's so demanding that the break is well needed. I wouldn't dream of doing it if we genuinely didn't need to.

I don’t know if anyone saw Beg’s story yesterday, and I feel terrible even writing this 😭 but did anyone else struggle to understand some things little Blake was saying when he was nattering away to the camera with her??

If you give people the option some will always bend it to fit them and abuse the rules. I have a daughter with health needs and for us it's been a lifeline as it's so demanding that the break is well needed. I wouldn't dream of doing it if we genuinely didn't need to.
yeah exactly what I see the bubble system for, people like yourself who genuinely benefit from that extra support. Then you have the horrors here abusing every system as per.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone saw Beg’s story yesterday, and I feel terrible even writing this 😭 but did anyone else struggle to understand some things little Blake was saying when he was nattering away to the camera with her??
It’s been spoken about on here before I couldn’t either but then again 5 year olds do speak at the speed of lightening so it’s hard to tell wether it’s an issue or just a excited 5 year old

I’m in no place to criticise as my 2.5 year old is non-verbal but I think the boy needs some SLT it’s been mentioned in the thread before. He says “hawwy” for Hallie, whether that’s because Meg baby talks them so much or whether it’s an actual speech issue he has I’m not sure.. but by going from her stories today she seems to think Dawson says “bad boy, Batman and bye bye” when actually he was just saying bababa like a usual baby so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.