LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thank you to @Dairyleadunker for the thread title suggestion, I’ve had to shorten it but here’s the original: ‘Thread title suggestion: Bean & egg always on the beg, their lives are a sham, won’t stop exploiting their kids for some freebies on the gram.’

This is my first ever thread, sorry if I’ve missed anything.

Previous thread here

Quick round up:

Their toddler Blake started reception, school run is filmed every morning but they’ve FINALLY got Hallie a stroller, school runs followed by Megs vogue eggs.

Dean is still on sick leave on the grounds of depression and anxiety, yet manages to do #ads (usually undeclared) daily. Claims to be on medication that causes him to blackout yet manages to drive across the country in a #gifted car, kids are all sat illegally as Meg won’t give up the front seat.

Begged the wild duck for a gifted holiday, social media girl gave in but the manager wasn’t happy. Brought Megs mum along but she took sick leave to come so spent the whole time hiding from the camera.

Meg went private AGAIN and said that she was leaving the account she’d worked so hard to build up, was back online the next day doing an #ad for Marks and Spencer’s, sent in cake containing nuts to the kids school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Blake has been back to school for less than a week and he’s already sick.. I know kids get sick quite a lot but that’s a bit ridiculous?

Reactions: 3
So Blake has been back to school for less than a week and he’s already sick.. I know kids get sick quite a lot but that’s a bit ridiculous?
Ties in nicely with them sending a cake containing nuts into school, I bet Egg got a ticking off from them and has pulled him out.

• Haha
So dean states on one story all the kids are sick then a few stories later Hallie has gone to bed ok, Blake is up but ok and the baby is feeding but ok!
The only ones looking like death are Megan and Mr tombstone teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It blows my mind that two days ago it was all “I’m done, I can’t do this anymore I’m getting rid of my followers and going private” to now and back at the gifted grind🤣🙄

• Haha
So dean states on one story all the kids are sick then a few stories later Hallie has gone to bed ok, Blake is up but ok and the baby is feeding but ok!
The only ones looking like death are Megan and Mr tombstone teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️
Almost wet myself laughing at that.
I’m sure hallie will wake them up at 5am again 😂 she’ll not be golden child then hahaha

Reactions: 2
To be fair my kids have been back the same amount of time and eldest has come down with awful cold over night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Never known such poorly kids, but also feel like telling people the kids are poorly gains them sympathy 😳 Most kids have caught colds since going back (Mine included) but I would of thought sickness bugs it was a bit soon 🤔

Never known such poorly kids, but also feel like telling people the kids are poorly gains them sympathy 😳 Most kids have caught colds since going back (Mine included) but I would of thought sickness bugs it was a bit soon 🤔
To be fair to them I know a lot of kids off with sickness bugs at the moment! It’s just because they’re mixing again after so long but on the other hand not asif she feeds them anything nutritious to fight off bugs, bar the odd slice of cucumber and those horrible frozen veg nuggets

To be fair to them I know a lot of kids off with sickness bugs at the moment! It’s just because they’re mixing again after so long but on the other hand not asif she feeds them anything nutritious to fight off bugs, bar the odd slice of cucumber and those horrible frozen veg nuggets
Don’t knock the girl, they also get a cuppa soup every now and again 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So deans now making a joke about painting his decking sarcastically saying about having good content. But he begged for that gifted item, bet Ronseal are glad they gifted it to him 🙄 ungrateful bastard!

Reactions: 6
Hope they're gonna get covid tests before they pop to tesco every day seeing as theyve openly stated theyve all got temperatures.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.