LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit Tesco ad. I feel like messaging them saying that ad has put me off shopping there. His little video of what’s available showed us nothing 😂😂
It was really crap, just him mumbling and a rubbish shot of some shelves in tescos.

Something odd is going on with them. I'm wondering if he's on the sick again so they're keeping a low profile. Wouldnt surprise me!

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Dean's Facebook that he's looking for a Nintendo switch for his sons birthday - I guess Nintendo haven't offered one free - yet xx

• Haha
Just seen on Dean's Facebook that he's looking for a Nintendo switch for his sons birthday - I guess Nintendo haven't offered one free - yet xx
I just saw that, so he blatantly knows that there’s some in stock locally or can have one delivered but is putting the feelers out on the wrong platform for a gifted on, creep.

Reactions: 1
Surely at 3 you should be into other things other than LOL??
There is no way in the world I’d let my 3 year old have LOL dolls

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. My 3 year old loves her big sisters LOLs, but would chose babies or peppa over LOL anyway...definitely a bit old for Hallie may

Reactions: 1
The account name has changed. Now @_megan.austin_

I’m thinking they reckon they’ll get more ads and freebies as 2 separate accounts, as opposed to being 2 accounts with essentially the same content. If that makes sense?

They can tag lol all they want but she’s too young to be gifted anything! The bits are tiny and she’s only just turned 3 so will be leaving them all over the place- perfect when you’ve got a baby (is he crawling yet??)

Imagine spending your childs birthday shoving a camera in their face so you can tag brands all day on insta 🤭 so sad, feels like nothing they do with the kids is for any reason other than content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.