LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending your childs birthday shoving a camera in their face so you can tag brands all day on insta šŸ¤­ so sad, feels like nothing they do with the kids is for any reason other than content
Thought the same thing myself. Its the child's 3rd birthday and they've pimped her out for ads. They're a disgrace.

Reactions: 2
I was actually thinking how little theyā€™ve posted šŸ˜‚ last year I remember them constantly sharing posts from other Instagram accounts wishing happy birthday to both Hallie and Blake & wished theyā€™d put their phones down and enjoy their birthdays

Reactions: 1
Dragging her out on a bike that sheā€™s only got because her brother has been forced into it too šŸ„“

Meganā€™s got no wedding rings on in her latest picture!šŸ˜¬
OH tit!!! I came here to say how doesnā€™t she remember when she last put jeans on? Wasnā€™t she wearing jeans and make up just the other day but omg your news is way more juicy! šŸ¤£

Just had a look at her photos and shes not got a visible wedding ring in any photos since before her birthday šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

But it be fair I dont wear my wedding or engagement rings, they annoy me šŸ˜‚

Shut the front door!!! They wouldnā€™t get a house surely? But defo more benefits! Thatā€™s disgusting if itā€™s true!
Theyā€™d get grassed up surely????

Shut the front door!!! They wouldnā€™t get a house surely? But defo more benefits! Thatā€™s disgusting if itā€™s true!
Theyā€™d get grassed up surely????
I wouldn't put anything past these 2. They don't seem to have any morals and just want what they can get so them tryna get more money for free is something right up their street.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Well itā€™s worked šŸ¤£ but we figured something was up with them two! Wonder if itā€™s to claim more benefits šŸ¤”
I actually think you cld be on to something there. Little "separation" would bring in more benefits. I've seen ones do it before. Go quite on social media, no hint of the partner, because they know fine rightly that that's the kind of thing that catches them out.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh seems they are on the hunt for their next gifted staycation šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š
Thread suggestion: on the scrounge day to day for our next gifted staycay or birthday

Ahhh seems they are on the hunt for their next gifted staycation šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š
Thread suggestion: on the scrounge day to day for our next gifted staycay or birthday
Just came on to post this, they have NO shame, especially as theyā€™ve said theyā€™re limiting their time on social media, for them to rinse a new business like that would be almost criminal seeing as the business need people who are active on social media to promote them. Also anyone from Shropshire is just following them to purely laugh at the Austinā€™s theyā€™re daft tramps.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being a scrounger in life. Like the only thing you do is scrounge. Then again they scrounge better than they parent. They only reason they've had more than one kid is so they could scrounge even more. I hate people like them.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that eggā€™s attitude on her stories has changed? Sheā€™s gone from miss perfect to ā€œteething sucks assā€ yay! NOTā€ sarcastic type? Or is it just me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.