LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dean was definitely off work today. I’ve said it before/ his work ethic is absolutely shocking, ANY excuse to get off and he jumps at it! He was off today because they’re all sooo dreadfully ill... 🙄 but they managed loads of crafts and baking and pumpkin carving. Doesn’t sound like a poorly household to me. Lazy lazy lazy people

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I know this is quite random as they aren't currently doing a giveaway but have you noticed the only people to win when they do them are fellow 'influencers'. This means 1 of 2 things:
1. They fix it, which is awful.
2. They don't have a real following as the majority/all who comment on their giveaway posts are bloggers which obviously means they are going to win and they are the only people to actually follow them as on watch them actively (for their own agenda I'm sure). Which is laughable when they think they've got the world and his dog loving them!

Reactions: 3
Been off the past two days because they’ve all been so poorly with the sniffles, but obviously they feel so much better in time for the weekend, god they’re so predictable

• Wow
Been off the past two days because they’ve all been so poorly with the sniffles, but obviously they feel so much better in time for the weekend, god they’re so predictable
I know, Meg up, lipstick and all on at about 8am. They disgust me

Do they ever buy their kids anything? Every day is more gifted stuff! Their days work must be constantly begging for more. Bunch of scabs.

What a coincidence, bean somehow got himself a new job, he’s putting on a massive smile on his stories all the time and the other day asking advice about coming off his meds? Already? That doesn’t sound about right to me it sounds like an easy way out before they move onto the next bit of clout

Reactions: 4
What a coincidence, bean somehow got himself a new job, he’s putting on a massive smile on his stories all the time and the other day asking advice about coming off his meds? Already? That doesn’t sound about right to me it sounds like an easy way out before they move onto the next bit of clout

Was thinking this, very soon to be even considering coming off meds if his anxiety was as bad as he made out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
he’s only been on this medication a couple of months to be weaning off so soon is telling me there was bugger all wrong in the first place! Making a mockery of people with real mental health struggles - how disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Why’s he wearing Megan’s jeans in that photo? I’m sure the only people who were asking him how he is were his previous employers just so they’d know when they could be paying him to actually work and not sit on his arse being a pretend influencer.

Reactions: 1
Why’s he wearing Megan’s jeans in that photo? I’m sure the only people who were asking him how he is were his previous employers just so they’d know when they could be paying him to actually work and not sit on his arse being a pretend influencer.
The jeans comment killed me, honestly I don’t get why he thinks them stupidly skinny jeans look good

She’s about my age, and I know everyone’s got a different style but WHY does she try so hard to dress mumsy all the time?! It really annoys me because it feels like something that just isn’t genuine. Not doing too bad for nights out either, is she? I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Dean or not at this point 🙄

She’s about my age, and I know everyone’s got a different style but WHY does she try so hard to dress mumsy all the time?! It really annoys me because it feels like something that just isn’t genuine. Not doing too bad for nights out either, is she? I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Dean or not at this point 🙄
It’s like she got into her mums wardrobe and is playing dress up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.