LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the trousers and shoes, they’re like school trousers. The shoes remind me of when I used to raid my mums wardrobe as a kid and try on her office shoes. I really like the blouse though.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks nice cos shes made the effort, but mate you could stick that outfit on my nan and it would look more age appropriate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice in their pumpkin picking stories that Hallie was wearing blue I think paw patrol wellies (probs mainly for boys but who cares) and they’re now hiding her boots in the pics on their feed😂😂😂 if Hallie chose them so what, it’s what she likes and chose!! But the fact they’re hiding it makes me think they’re Blake’s old ones🤔

Did anyone else notice in their pumpkin picking stories that Hallie was wearing blue I think paw patrol wellies (probs mainly for boys but who cares) and they’re now hiding her boots in the pics on their feed😂😂😂 if Hallie chose them so what, it’s what she likes and chose!! But the fact they’re hiding it makes me think they’re Blake’s old ones🤔
Probably because they don’t fit the Instagram aesthetic😒 I’m surprised she let Blake where that batman puddle suit

The swipe up for her outfit isn't even for the same one just something similar 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He might as well be wearing leggings! I’m surprised he can reproduce with jeans that tight 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eating well, I didn’t realise birds eye chicken, uncle bend rice and some lettuce was eating well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with the constant boomerangs of her saying how tried she is at the moment 😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry, but they obviously don’t shop in M&S for their food shop on a regular basis (I know we certainly couldn’t afford it!) so WHY are they doing ads for them?? It’s hardly relatable to “normal” young families is it? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.