LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he advertise all the halloween bits from tesco?? Now shes done M&S, the sneaky fucks. They wont be allowed to work with competitor brands (I work in PR and a common clause in most contracts of supermarkets for three months) so they've got around it by him doing the tesco bits and her the m&s. Well I'm going to take great delight in emailing both.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, but they obviously don’t shop in M&S for their food shop on a regular basis (I know we certainly couldn’t afford it!) so WHY are they doing ads for them?? It’s hardly relatable to “normal” young families is it? 🙄
It’s funny, because they work with Tesco’s regularly aswell, they will obviously just work with anyone

Reactions: 3
How do they even get supermarkets to bloody work with them in the first place 🥴🥴 I would absolutely love to know what they say to companies when they’re on the beg 😂

Reactions: 2
How do they even get supermarkets to bloody work with them in the first place 🥴🥴 I would absolutely love to know what they say to companies when they’re on the beg 😂
How these supermarkets actually think people are going to look at these ads and want to go and buy these things

I’m sorry, but they obviously don’t shop in M&S for their food shop on a regular basis (I know we certainly couldn’t afford it!) so WHY are they doing ads for them?? It’s hardly relatable to “normal” young families is it? 🙄
Ive messaged M&S!!! Sick of ‘influencers’!!
It’s usually Tesco rammed down your throat! Surely you advertise on your level!
It’s like them trying to advertise Gucci or Prada 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny, because they work with Tesco’s regularly aswell, they will obviously just work with anyone
Ive messaged M&S!!! Sick of ‘influencers’!!
It’s usually Tesco rammed down your throat! Surely you advertise on your level!
It’s like them trying to advertise Gucci or Prada 🤣🤣🤣
That’s exactly the problem! Why advertise something you wouldn’t normally buy yourself. It’s so disingenuous!!
I’m fairly local to them, around the same age and have young children. That’s the whole reason I followed her, but as time has gone on the level of begging and forced behaviour really does my head in. If she’s not filming it for the gram, there is no way she’s the crafty mom she makes out to be! I was so glad when I found a thread on here, it made me feel better that other people think they’re a pair of knobs as well 😂

Reactions: 8
Fancy only doing a Halloween party for your kids because of the gram and an ad you're required to do. For a company you clearly don't shop at.

Reactions: 3
When the UK is up in arms at the thought of children going hungry this half term (I know it's not just a half term issue) an these knobs are flaunting free meals left right and centre.
An sly AF doing tesco and M&S adds on their "separate" accounts, I bet they won't share them story's will they?!

Shame on them all!! They need reporting.
An while I'm ranting, how much tit will their kids get gifted at Christmas and they pass off as Santa's gifts?! Trying to get deals with lol and lego.. Jog on you (insert word here)

Reactions: 7
F16418CF-C5D0-48E4-B6BC-60DC65AAB009.jpeg
This is 2019, Poor kids only get a Halloween party every year because she gets paid for it. They only do crafts when there’s a collaboration with baker Ross. They only bake when it’s gifted eggs. Absolutely sickening the pair of them. I’m WAITING for the day they get caught out and everything they think they’ve made on Instagram comes crumbling down around them! I am actually dreading all their crappy Christmas posts by the tree🤢 Sorry I must’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the prat Dean doing prancing around in beauty salons trying to beg a free massage 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see he’s done a quick shop in M&S 🤣 who wants to bet he’s been to Aldi and just used the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the prat Dean doing prancing around in beauty salons trying to beg a free massage 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see he’s done a quick shop in M&S 🤣 who wants to bet he’s been to Aldi and just used the bag.
I’m shocked Eggs let him go to such an female environment. Especially she’s such a needy egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
639A857F-879D-48AE-9451-C44F6BF86866.jpeg
Sorry for my language but what a thick bleep. This is not an ad???? BUT IT bleeping IS! You’ve been paid to advertise their Halloween food, it’s on the table in front of you, therefore it’s an AD

Also, have a bleeping word. Deans done a full week (whatever he works anyway) and he’s off to get a massage hahahahah

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They won’t get a free massage from them. I bloody hope not anyway...I know of the owner and she has nothing to gain from it

She’s used a picture from Photos she took yesterday of the m&s Halloween party food- which was an ad - so why is this picture not an ad?? And how sad that she actually wrote ‘not an ad’!!!

Reactions: 1
The amount of plastic tat that’ll be going to landfill so that the austins can celebrate the eggy witches birthday/Halloween is disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.