LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201019-142605_Instagram.jpg

Great sad face Megan👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Is she trying to make Dean feel guilty? First week working and she's on moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fully expecting dean to be off work tomorrow because he’s also ‘ill’. I can’t imagine that man would dare go into work with even a slight sore throat 😂 any excuse to get off

Reactions: 4
Fully expecting dean to be off work tomorrow because he’s also ‘ill’. I can’t imagine that man would dare go into work with even a slight sore throat 😂 any excuse to get off
He tries to make out he’s such a mans man aswell, but he’s such a bloody flower

This family make me sick. Megan’s blocked me so I can’t see her stories but I have Dean posting about how Mondays are hard, then the next persons stories I watch a lady who is beating breast cancer and undergoing chemotherapy, she is a mum of 5 (2 sets of twins) who’s partner works full time, her job is an actual influencer (100k+ followers but she doesn’t make a big deal of it) and she’s getting on with it, running the home, taking care of the children AND fighting this horrendous disease, SHE DOES NOT MOAN. The Austin’s wouldn’t know illness or hardship if it creeped up behind them and bit them on the arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This family make me sick. Megan’s blocked me so I can’t see her stories but I have Dean posting about how Mondays are hard, then the next persons stories I watch a lady who is beating breast cancer and undergoing chemotherapy, she is a mum of 5 (2 sets of twins) who’s partner works full time, her job is an actual influencer (100k+ followers but she doesn’t make a big deal of it) and she’s getting on with it, running the home, taking care of the children AND fighting this horrendous disease, SHE DOES NOT MOAN. The Austin’s wouldn’t know illness or hardship if it creeped up behind them and bit them on the arse.
I know exactly who you are talking about. A very strong woman!
The Austins should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 2
I know exactly who you are talking about. A very strong woman!
The Austins should be ashamed of themselves.
She’s incredible! The Austin’s are disgusting the way they behave over little colds, stomach bugs etc brought home from the children that they chose to have like they’re the only parents to ever get ill, I’m appalled by them.

I think he's working in a mechanics. When he posted 'Back to doing what I love' on his story, he had a car wheel of a car jacked up. Would make sense if he worked in something similar before.

He's a liability, floating from job to job, he definitely got sacked before his cereal factory stint because I remember her crying on stories with how immediate it was. They're both scroungers/

Lmao just catching up on stories, I heard Megan say job on a story and I thought WOAH HOLD THE PHONE but the only job she has is cleaning out her wardrobe apparently😂 must be nice eh?? I did the stay at home mum thing for nearly two years and it’s hard! I’d never bash a SAHM but Megan takes the piss

Reactions: 1
I legit can’t cope with her spelling errors on every post!!!

‘It’s‘ she means isn’t
‘Instead in’ she means insisted on

FFS! Such a div

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More moaning from Megan this morning about how poorly and tired they are. How long before the guilt works and Dean takes time off?!

I’ve previously asked about the constant marks on Deans face and didn’t think it was Megan but idk now, she seems so mentally abusive and controlling on Instagram, her constant stories about being ‘so poorly’ clearly trying to get Dean to come home... idk she seems controlling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bet dean isn’t at work today he’s veeery quiet, and we all know he can’t stay off the gram. Illnesses comes as part of parenthood... kids are going to catch all sorts it goes without saying. Why are they such big babies and always after sympathy ? 🙈 They said blake came home poorly on Friday but they were happy to drag him out pumpkin picking so they of all people should suck it up and get on with it, good lord.

I’ve previously asked about the constant marks on Deans face and didn’t think it was Megan but idk now, she seems so mentally abusive and controlling on Instagram, her constant stories about being ‘so poorly’ clearly trying to get Dean to come home... idk she seems controlling 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree. I don't think they're anywhere near as happy as they pretend for the gram. I bet she makes his life a living hell at times. She's got that controlling witch look about her.

Reactions: 7
How does a grown man end up with so many cuts and bruises?
yes, in the most unexpected of places. I used to laugh at the speculation but now I’m just not so sure. It’s evident he is weak (not that I’m saying all men in the implied situation are weak) but I think it would make him more of a target.

Reactions: 5
yes, in the most unexpected of places. I used to laugh at the speculation but now I’m just not so sure. It’s evident he is weak (not that I’m saying all men in the implied situation are weak) but I think it would make him more of a target.
He always seems to blame the kids as well, however she never seems to have any cuts or bruises and is with the kids more?

Wow- have just watched his advert for tesco. Do they actually work with Tesco though or just pretend they do? Because I really don’t think the company would approve that advert (it was bad and a snore fest)

I’ve said it before but EVERY time they pre-record stuff we can tell when abouts it was filmed because Dean has a different mark on his face, that mark is probably from Megan’s skanky talons! But it looks to have healed now. And I guess we can now see why she was wearing that gross dark lipstick the other day too 🤣

Wow- have just watched his advert for tesco. Do they actually work with Tesco though or just pretend they do? Because I really don’t think the company would approve that advert (it was bad and a snore fest)
Not to mention it was all in the wrong order 😂😂😂

So apparently she’s going to uni to study midwifery, I’m excited to see how that plays out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.