LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently she’s going to uni to study midwifery, I’m excited to see how that plays out😂
Yeah, good luck with that Meg! I'm sure with your level 3 in hairdressing, you'll slot right in!
You need GCSEs grades A-C and A levels, one of has to be a science. I guess she's still very young so she could work at getting those but, even if she got in to uni, how would she cope studying and parenting. She can barely manage the school run alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, good luck with that Meg! I'm sure with your level 3 in hairdressing, you'll slot right in!
You need GCSEs grades A-C and A levels, one of has to be a science. I guess she's still very young so she could work at getting those but, even if she got in to uni, how would she cope studying and parenting. She can barely manage the school run alone.
Good on her if she does but I can’t see it- how random to randomly put that- surly she can’t mean soon 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Good on her if she does but I can’t see it- how random to randomly put that- surly she can’t mean soon 🤦🏼‍♀️
I definitely wouldn’t want her to be my midwife, god she would be offering sweeps at 30 weeks and giving all her amazing knowledge because she’s such a pro mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So apparently she’s going to uni to study midwifery, I’m excited to see how that plays out😂
I haven’t followed her all that long, but well over a year and I’ve never heard her mention that she wants to do that? I mean, you do you hun but you also mentioned that you “absolutely love balloons” so can’t really see it happening 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This made me laugh out loud😂 I’ve followed Meg for years and never once heard her mention this! When exactly will she go😂 when Dawson is 10?! How does she plan on getting in? She’ll need to start doing some spelling tests first🥴

Reactions: 2
Does she know a NVQ is not a get into uni free card?
She will need to do some hard work. Extreme hard work if she is dyslexic.

Who’d want a midwifewho can’t even look after themselves?

Apparently that’s a really hard course to get on - a friend of mine had to do an access to health course first (she had plenty of GCSEs but her college qualification wasn’t related to health care) then applied to 3 unis and wasn’t accepted - there were so many people applying that had more experience than her or had not long left full time education . She’s now doing general nursing instead. Obviously Megan is a well known Instagram influencer so she can walk straight onto a course 😂

Also.. I live nearby. I better get all my kids out of the way now as I would dislike her to be my midwife!! Imagine her invading your personal space 🥴

And 10 ‘fasts about me’ duck sake Megan 😂😂 you’d probably spell every child's name wrong on their baby tag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just imagine her as your midwife. I couldn’t think of anything worse
Oh my god I know. Its not an easy course to get on either. Why do people think they can be a midwife because they've had children... She can't even look after her own children on her own nevermind bringing other people's into the world.

Why does she talk in that ridiculous voice, I have two kids so understand it’s a thing people do, but sank you, just say bloody thanks, no wonder her older two are so behind with their speech😒

The girl who let her husband give her a sweep at home... to induce early labour... wants to be a midwife? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to uni to study midwifery... is that just a dream of her rather than a fact if she’s applied, been accepted and is going. Midwifery is such a hard course to get on so I’d be shocked if she’s managed to get herself accepted 🤔

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's having a wee strop because all her guilt trips didnt force Dean into pulling a sickie on his first week at a new job.

Okay but why has she said she’s done today and continued to upload multiple stories and made a grid post too😂 she does my tits in, the biggest attention bleep I’ve come across

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.