LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed when dean was doing the school run the other morning, he did a story of him and blake walking (completely pointless, why do we need to see it all the time 🥴) and pointed the phone to blake and he blatantly looked so awkward and didn’t know what to do or if he should talk. It’s sad really.
They’re really oblivious to their children, both kids have been pushed into liking bikes, everything they do is to try and push this Instagram image! I’ve never seen either of the kids wearing character clothing or really playing with any toys.. they need to take a step back and realise that in the desperate attempt to be liked they are sacrificing their kids privacy but also their childhood, it’s so selfish

I think we’ve all established that I’m a judgy mum so I’m going to throw this out there. Dawson has been weaning what? A week? And she’s got her back turned on him chatting tit on her phone whilst he’s sucking toast? Maybe I’m just a massive panicker but it’s a big no from me 😂

Reactions: 6
I think we’ve all established that I’m a judgy mum so I’m going to throw this out there. Dawson has been weaning what? A week? And she’s got her back turned on him chatting tit on her phone whilst he’s sucking toast? Maybe I’m just a massive panicker but it’s a big no from me 😂
Completely agree, also do they even have a high chair or is he just sat on the table in his chair thing, god she’s so dim.. is tomatoes on toast a normal thing? Like do normal people actually eat that?

Just noticed someone’s asked on megs latest post if deans got sacked? 😳she’ll delete and block but it’s her latest post if anyone wants to check!

Completely agree, also do they even have a high chair or is he just sat on the table in his chair thing, god she’s so dim.. is tomatoes on toast a normal thing? Like do normal people actually eat that?
With loads of pepper, hell yes!

Reactions: 1
image.jpg
🤣

Did Dean work for muller then too? I thought it was Kellogg’s.... he’s definitely been sacked from Kellogg’s anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Check her latest story 🤣
Haha she’s hilarious bet she deleted and blocked within a shot and deans too! When I commented a while back like in the summer they both blocked me. I reckon she has control over his insta...........

Hard at work for once, by the looks of it 😂😂😂

jokes aside this was obviously the last time he worked there. Laughing at myself for even searching his name into google tbf, can you tell I’m poorly, bed bound and bored! I’m going potty 🥴😂
Under 13s assistant coach too. With contact details

Monday morning and, surprise surprise, Megan isn't feeling well 🙄
Oh, and apparently in the pumpkin picture, hallie-may is shouting "LOL dolls"....even though she clearly isn't. The only one shouting for LOL dolls, is you guys. Pair of beggars.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blake’s probably pissed off because he wants to have a day out with his family without getting a photo for the gram

Let's be honest aswell they only went pumpkin picking because they think it's the Instagram thing to do 🤣 like a lot of the sad influencers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.