Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
7B0FB92E-86CE-430D-9562-69516E5DAA12.jpeg

Is he wearing a cap in bed? He quite literally looks like a bellend in this picture, his face late at night gives me nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

How can you be off sick but happy enough posting on IG about getting ready for your holiday?! Can’t work, but can go shopping, walks, off on holiday and post on ig numerous times a day!!!

Boobear241917

Why is he filming himself going into the hospital 🙈 he’s literally that beggy person on Facebook that tags themselves at hospital waiting for people to comment like “oh my god are you okay?!” 🤦🏼‍♀️

MrsQ16

Don't understand why they had to make her room into a nursery knowing they were having another boy.. The room is going to waste, they should have let hallie stay in her own room and just move the baby into blakes room when the time comes 🙄

• Heart

LeighB26

It’s like they had a day planned tomorrow & he has posted ‘day planned tomorrow for lots of fresh air to feel better’ to cover his arse on why he’s able to go out tomorrow after not being able to work.. it’s a bit of a joke at this stage.

I know everyone is different but my partner went through a down patch recently. He couldn’t bring himself to do anything let alone go on adventures out, he practically avoided our son because he didn’t have the head space but Dean can have family days out and water fights etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Goldfish

VIP Member
She’s done a highlight for her poached egg tutorial? Maybe it’s because me and my partner are chefs but surely her followers aren’t that thick, not to mention she also does it wrong?

• Haha

Idontknowwhoiam

It’s obvious that Hallie is the least favourite child! The Dear Zoo book is perfect for Hallies age .. but she has to say “Blake will love it” 🤔 no mention of Hallie at all

• Sad

grumpycat

VIP Member
The best of it is that isn’t his uniform 😂😂 the primary school have their own jumpers and it’s a shirt and tie not a polo shirt - they posted a cringe photo weeks ago for the gram 😂😂 so it’s even worse they’ve dressed the poor kid up to promote Tesco school uniform when he won’t be wearing most of it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Biggest bunch of absolute losers the pair of them
I haven’t know of them for long but god they’re so fucking boring and bland they’re like magnolia paint
I hate to moan about appearances cos people can’t help it (for the most part lol) but they’re so gormless and her snug expression with her dark lipstick is like nails on a blackboard

I just feel so sorry for those kids. I feel sorry for any kid who is used for their parents a OTT go make money themselves but these pair are beyond! They’re so stupid, they can’t keep their dirty laundry behind closed doors, they’re constantly attention seeking (you know they would check in to a hospital on fb for u ok hunnnnnnn) and cor if I was their kids looking back on all this crap I’d be humiliated.

They clearly have some form of DV going on and it’s really two little kids playing house. It ain’t gonna end well 😬

I think Beggy Eggy Meggy is going to go down the whole ‘depression’ route too. She will come back with a sob story and how she’s felt so low, blah blah blah.
It angers me so much that the people who do suffer from depression find it so hard for people to understand how they are feeling but you get this pair of plonkers taking the piss out of it.
I bet it’s killing her staying away from the gram this long!

Goldfish

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s still not at work, how the hell he still has this job is beyond me.. what a joke of a family, I can understand why people dislike them so much

‘Minds running overtime’ quick let me just take a video of myself while I feel like this. What an idiot. He is just attention seeking.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
How’s he going to know if the cbd oils are working if he’s just started taking prescription medication for his “depression”?

Goldfish

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s driving again, it’s honestly disgusting, also that poor baby stuck in that bloody car seat again, why can’t they just buy him an actual pushchair? Even a second hand stroller, anything is better than keeping him in a car seat for long periods of time

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
I doubt either would of had the chance to the point of a joint stag and hen do, Megan would of took her camera and set the timer and no doubt they would of used the we are Instagram influencers line so he could stay with her nothing fresh there really 🙄🥱
Do they really use that line to get their own way? They like their own posts ffs 🤣

Meg: “I’m an instagram influencer”
Company they’re trying to blag a freebie from: “oh yeah what sort of things do you post about?”
Meg: “Poached eggs”

• Haha

Idontknowwhoiam

deffo worth an email to the tesco marketing department!

wonder if they declare their ads as a secondary income?
They have been reported to HMRC for working online - hopefully they will be dealt with if none of it is declared

This one cracks me up! She is SO desperate for Next to work with them but can’t even get the hashtag right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Here she goes, first day alone and 'what a morning'. She is the reason he's off work, not depression.