Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annon0519

Weird how Megan has gone quiet. Guilty conscience 🙅‍♀️.
Honestly though, if dean is in that sort of relationship, he needs to get out and take the poor babies with him.
Theres so many worrying signs, theres no way in hell that a innocent 2 year old child can constantly cause the bruises and cuts to him that he always has, I've been head butted by my 1 year old many times during a paddy and fair enough it hurt and made my eyes water but I've never bruised like he has.
I also think hes using the mental health card because there is no way that he can explain to his boss that his wife is a control freak and cant stand being away from him.
- she was in hospital and he stayed with her? I've had 2 children and that's never been allowed even when I had blood clots in my lungs, sepsis and he was still sent home.
- shes had her 3rd child and dean hasnt been to work at all, its constant excuses but theres only so many times an excuse is believable.
I honestly think he is a victim of mental abuse and domestic abuse.
I've been following a few months now and I've seen 3 black eyes, a busted lip(which he blamed on a ulcer) and now a carpet burn on his cheek????? Sorry but how in the hell can you get a perfectly rounded carpet burn on that area of your cheek. Sorry dean but I dont buy that, that is a carpet burn.

Reactions: 10

Motherhen24

I can't belive he has nearly liked every single post from that dealership as far back as Feb, I stopped looking then?!

Also why has no one mentioned his really tight jeans and shoes combo, jeans that tight can't be comfy
He won’t be able to make any more babies with jeans that tight .. maybe that’s a good thing 🤣

• Haha

Boobear241917

Oh what a surprise he’s been gifted cbd oils to cure his depression! Absolute couple of begs! 🙈 it’s so embarrassing the lengths they are going to to ‘make’ it in the land of Instagram, those kids will be brought up and end up just like them- work shy begs! 🙄

• Haha

Annon0519

Walked a day in the shoes of dean Austin?
Must be hard trying to fake having mental health🤣 what a tool. Hes the only person I know that cant work due to depression and anxiety yet can go out and do whatever he needs to do. My dad suffers from depression, hes over dosed, had break downs. Hes alot better than what he was but it's taken him 3 years. He still doesnt venture out to his children, he doesnt go shopping for himself, and certainly cant work.
Dean your a fucking fraud and your really starting to piss me off throwing the mental health card around. You wouldnt know what depression was even if it slapped you in the face. Your a lazy benefit fruad. Get off your lazy arse and go back to fucking work.

• Heart

LeighB26

I genuinely can’t picture him going back to work there. Let’s face it his co workers will clearly be talking about him, I’d be pissed off if I worked there and worked hard and constantly saw him on days out etc with his family while off with depression. I’m sure those workers wish they could spend days with their family! The environment would be way too awkward for him to return to and I would say that’s what’s causing him anxiety of going back, knowing he would have to face people questioning how his little trips out were while they picked up his slack!

Boymomma

Waaaaaait. He can go to a restaurant, which are seedy enough because of covid atm, where loads of other people are dining...... But can't go to work 😂😭
OK hun x

Reactions: 9
Another boiling hot day and the baby is in that blinking car seat on wheels again. He will have spent the whole car journey there and back, that’s more than enough in these temps.

I can’t believe he’s our driving again. Can’t go to work but can pop to next two days in a row 🥱

Boobear241917

Oh look food in her teeth again and greasy hair 🤢 why use that photo 🙈

Also something that really annoys me and makes me question that they don’t realise how lucky they are is when they say 2020 has been such a shitty, bad year for them... but it’s the year Dawson was born. Okay Dean lost one job (can clearly see why!🙄) Megan was poorly and there was/is a pandemic but surely the birth of their son would cancel all that out? I feel so sorry for that baby that his parents are so selfish that the year he was born they class as a shitty year 😔
They don’t realise how lucky they are to have a child let alone 3🙈

Amber rose 123

Completely agree with the comments about Hallie. Megan in particular always seems to be moaning about her, when believe me I’ve see Blake in the famous Tesco’s and he was acting up big time that day - funny they didn’t mention that on the videos they uploaded that day 😂😂. I feel sorry for the little girl, she seems very behind with her development and j don’t think I’ve ever heard her speak? When my children were 2 they never stopped yapping, even though it wasn’t always coherent what they were trying to say the best way children learn their range of sounds is through talking with adults. They don’t seem to do anything for her - the bike ride thing is Blake’s and she has to tag along. The school by us has a lovely pre- school which take on from 2, it’s literally £8.50 for half a day. it would do her the world of good to attend a few mornings a week. But of course they won’t do that unless it’s #gifted

• Sad

Annon0519

Anyone else notice that all the pictures on there fridge was of Blake and dawson's scan pictures? What about the drawings that hallie-Mae has done? That girl is being pushed out big time, poor little soul :(

Sorry but when I was suffering bad with depression I wouldnt even brush my teeth or hair let alone think to whiten them😶🤨

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Defo more to this story.... And to the falling out with his family one. It'll all come out. And I don't think everyone's assumptions on here will be far off the mark. Something about Megan that I can't put my finger on. I don't think she's as nice as she attempts to perceive. Hmm...

Sara_M

VIP Member
When I suffered with depression, the last thing I'd have wanted to do was take selfies and post them on Instagram. Hes doing it to try and prove it, and if it was genuine, he wouldnt need to do that.

Boobear241917

I bet they are spitting feathers tonight 🤣 so basically he lied to explain his face markings to cover people thinking it was Megan so he said it was his medication, but then when people are worried he is driving on said medication that causes blackouts it’s suddenly not the medication it’s the fact he stood up too quickly🤔 which is it Dean?! And suddenly he’s in a much better place now but isn’t back at work like work wanted him to be because a week ago he was suffering panic attacks... the lies are unraveling and they are stumbling over what they’re saying and have no other option other than to delete any negativity because it might make their followers realise somethings not right 🧐

Amber rose 123

Oh look 👀 he’s driven himself off to Shrewsbury to the gym again!! Also funny how his anxiety hasn’t flared since he left work and was probably signed off for 2 weeks. First class masterclass of skiving off work from
Mr Austin. I’m sorry but this is an absolute joke now. Playing the mental health card is a new low for this family