Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherhen24

Can’t remember which one of them said “I don’t know why why left it so long to go out for a family meal” that’s because you were waiting for an AD to do so 😂 how fucking sad.
Everything that’s been mentioned on here recently has now been cleared up on their stories: the pre recorded stuff, the SHITE “healthy” dinners, it just makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

mammaK29

Chatty Member
I didn’t believe that Megan has been doing anything bad to Dean HOWEVER I think Dean has handled that so badly. His speech has actually made me doubt their relationship now. And I agree, stop driving your kids round if the medication is that bad - I actually fear for the safety of their children & if I knew how/where to report him for knowingly putting his whole family at risk then I would !!
Also handled so badly to say they have a platform of thousands of people? I found him quite smug tbh. Domestic violence can occur whether you are female or male! The little sniggers here and there, it’s really no laughing matter and god forbid there is another man watching his page who is being abused watch them stories and then feel ten times worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Funny that 👀👀. It seems to me he’s got used to not having to work during his time off and trying his best to rinse as much time off again with his acting skills. I know people with depression and it’s not something that you can switched on and off like that. 1 day at work followed by another 2 hours and he made out he was on the verge of a breakdown, posting photos of him “asleep” or selfies where he looked like the living dead. Fast forward 2 days at home with the family and going for walks and he’s back to his monotone stories detailing his walk to Tesco’s, jumping in puddles, watching Netflix and doing his teeth. An absolute shambles 😂😂. Christ if you want to play the system and get more time off work don’t be posting all over your social media like your on annual leave. Must say I’m looking forward to them documenting every detail of their #gifted holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m actually really surprised that they’ve been gifted a haven holiday given that a) in the grand scheme of things they’ve got hardly any followers b) their engagement is crap c) their content is even crapper. I was thinking of booking a haven holiday myself as possibly buying a caravan at one of their sites next year but I think I’ll boycott them if they’re handing freebies out to toss pots like the Austin’s.

Reactions: 7

Insta987

Megan saying they went out very last minute. Didn't Dean say yesterday they'd planned a day out to help him feel better 🤦‍♀️

Idontknowwhoiam

Before they moved in they did a whole thing about how they had big news they couldn’t wait to share with everyone if it went through and then claimed it was a mortgage so apparently they own it but who knows.
I know where they live ... may have googled (because you can view dates houses have sold and what they sold for) and I found the rental listing

Amber rose 123

Both of them being quiet! Bet they’re checking here tho!
Hi meg! Hi dean! 👋🏼
They’ll be back tomorrow with their usual “good morning everyone, happy Saturday, how are we all doing?” shite. They’ll then go on to tell us how difficult things are at the moment ....“Dean has to go to work and he had a panic attack” - so we’ve managed to get another sick note for him which is handy as we are off on our holiday soon” . Absolute pair of wasters. It makes my blood boil when they’re are thousands desperate to work. I think his work will put into place an assessment and a plan for him to return - and if he’s unable he will be sacked. No matter how much you play the game it will come back to bite him on the arse.

Amber rose 123

They’re that desperate that both Megan and Dean will like their own posts to try and make out they have higher engagement. Check other deans recent picture - he likes it. Same with every single post of Megan’s - she’ likes them.
Seems an absolute waste of time when they get on average a couple of hundred likes on a post and about 4 comments ......15k followers?! Their engagement is so shit I can’t even believe they get the freebies they do. She must earn no money at all - And I bet they claim more benefits whilst he’s off.
Might want to spend a bit of money on some clothes for Hallie as she is dressed in winter pinafore dresses during the hottest August on record?

Last edited:

Heretobenosey97

I doubt either would of had the chance to the point of a joint stag and hen do, Megan would of took her camera and set the timer and no doubt they would of used the we are Instagram influencers line so he could stay with her nothing fresh there really 🙄🥱
Oh Jesus, really?! Joint Stag and Hen dos... FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I wouldnt put it past them to exaggerate this depression even further for likes, attention and deflection A claim of suicidal thoughts, for example. I hate even saying that (especially as someone who actually did survive an attempt myself. Long time ago, all good now 👍🏻) If they're willing to get Dean to give her a sweep in the hope of a premature baby then they're clearly willing to say or do anything!

Just to be clear- dont mean a genuine attempt or anything like that. I purely mean a CLAIM of such thoughts.

Heretobenosey97

I second this!
Also see her saying Dawson was rolling but she was pushing his legs to make it appear he was moving 😭😭😭
I actually laughed out loud when watching that story *pushes his legs so he moves to the side* “why are you trying to roll already” ... he isn’t hun, you were trying to make him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
They got married so young, and for some people getting married and having kids young works and they’re amazing parents.. but they definitely aren’t mature enough to be looking after 3 young children, everything they do now is for instagram. They act like they know everything about having kids, however they don’t seem to have any kind of routine for them, it’s no wonder they act up

Also why are they saying our first time eating as a family of five, first meal out as a family of five like it’s some massive milestone?

Goldfish

VIP Member
He’s now asking for cbd tablets/oil to help his depression/anxiety, surely he could just google it and find out everything he needs to know?

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Is he really taking boomarangs of him holding his pills now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I suffer with extreme ptsd and anxiety and you wouldn’t know it by looking at me, I get on with my days and manage to mask it well, so I’m aware that it manafests and affects people different so I do understand why he’s able to go on days out etc because like I said people cope differently, but the way he’s portraying this on social media is strange, I wouldn’t dream of doing what he’s doing, it’s very odd

• Heart

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
The coat that Hallie chose is so sweet, I’m sure she’d have something dreary and greige if begster had her own way, to fit in with the gram. Poor kids.

Boymomma

Ooooh the irony in his latest story! Be kind always.... Practice what you preach Dean! We know you read here, so you know we've seen the disgusting messages you sent 👀