Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amber rose 123

Seen Megan has been sent some gifted stuff too - so between them that’s 3 #ads in one day! It’s unbelievable- how the actual hell do these 2 get so many gifted products. They’re are dull as dishwater

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Amber rose 123

He has panic attacks no where but at work.....🙄🙄🙄think it’s a serious case of being work shy, combined with a very needy unsupportive pathetic wife, no family support and no friends ....... he’s got to go back to work at some point? He can function normally everywhere else. He will loose his job if this carries on - there are thousands losing their jobs daily and he’s there talking into his phone giving us a sob story! Leave it out Dean. You are pathetic. People wanting to work and there’s you doing everything in your power to not go

Goldfish

VIP Member
So he’s been signed off again, it amazes me how he can’t cope with work, but can swan of to all these gifted places, Tesco’s, and a holiday in a few weeks! I know everyone is different but this does not scream to me someone who is struggling with mental illness, when I was struggling I didn’t want to leave my bed, shower or even interact with my own children, let alone go on days out and spending sprees at bloody Tesco’s!

It’s so sad reading the comments and seeing people confiding their own troubles with them, they really will do anything just for a bit of attention

Is the house rented or owned? I know a few others have touched on this
Same with the cars, how can they afford them when they both don't work
Definitely rented they boasted about being able to buy it but i think it came to the point they were too hard up when Dean got sacked, the car is financed but it's a shed he drove round with them kids in it for a good 6 months with worn brake pads to the point that when he finally got them done they were embedded n past the metal, makes me mad how much they risk them babies lives 😤

• Wow

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
All fur coat and no knickers, they’re going to be giving it the big iam pretending that they can afford a £31K minimum car for a week. When you read this Dean I drive a discovery sport that is MINE, and I haven’t had to flog my children’s privacy or make up a load of lies in the process, I just go to work like.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200811-141010_Gallery.jpg

As an example, this was under one post were she was wishing Hallie would arrive sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't put anything past them. Theyve used depression, hastagging pandemic baby, a fake "struggle" to conceive etc etc . Dean giving her a sweep doesn't even shock me. She was probably looking an induction at the hospital during one of her many trips and didnt get it. Think of all the attention she would get! Absolutely disgusts me.

• Wow

Amber rose 123

Oh hi 👋🏻 been reading on here again have we

“I forgot to share this” 😂😂 oh fuck off dean - you document your entire existence on here - from your mundane monotone “hi guys I’ve just had a meeting at work”, to posting your walk to Tesco’s, the school run, every single detail of your life is shared online. I hardly think you “forgot” to share something like that.
it seems great timing in the fact your family members have been on here dishing the dirt, you wishing your own dad dead and being a brat to your siblings......

I get that people have family drama but bloody hell Deans and Megan’s sounds like an episode of eastenders😂. Seems he falls out with everyone 🙄🙄 funny that he blames everyone else but himself

• Haha

CoffeeAndcake

Sorry dean I know you read here your stories are crap that is defiantly not a carpet burn and like someone above has said u would of had to be dragged you said you fell! And if people are messaging you concerned why are you blocking them obviously something to hide! And this isn’t the 1st time you have had bruises on you face! Doesn’t add up at all! Also blaming it on your medication but you are happily driving around with the kids in the car!!!

Love how he says if you have toddlers you will understand I’ve got 3 kids and have never had any bruises like that me or my husband

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Quick scan through the holiday parks park and they have both liked every picture and left cringey kiss arse comments on most photos 🤢 how embarrassing. Here’s an idea how about instead of claiming sick pay (looking more and more likely for no reason at all!) trying working hard and paying your own money on treating your kids to a holiday instead of embarrassingly begging for freebies all the time! 😂🙈
Too sick to be in work but can swan off on a free holiday? I don't want to wish anyone out of work in these crazy, hard times but if they were to get rid of him, totally understandable! 😡 so many out of work and would give their right arm to be back in work!

Annon0519

Sorry dean but if your family are concerned and have accused megan of abusing you before that basically says everything.

Idontknowwhoiam

Shame on Nissan. Surely if anything happened his insurance would be void if it's true about the blackouts because of meds?
His insurance will be invalid yes. Nissan aren’t going to get any sales from their advertising. I bet 50% of their followers follow them purely to see what crap they’re up to. Not because they want to be influenced but because (like us) they’re watching the car crash.

• Heart

Annon0519

Well dean is the happiest, most active depressed person I know. Megan obviously cant cope with having 3 children and instead of admitting that hes pulling the mental health card.

• Angry

lurker12

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed since there’s been posts on here about how she favours the boys over Hallie that she’s including her a lot more? :sneaky: The boomerang on her stories this morning was cringey.. I’ll admit she has one of those faces that looks like she’s up to no good:devilish:

• Haha

Amber rose 123

As soon as he’s off work he’s suddenly looks a lot perkier than when he’s off to work with his sad puppy dog eyes and his slow monotone voice 🤔
Funny that 👀👀. It seems to me he’s got used to not having to work during his time off and trying his best to rinse as much time off again with his acting skills. I know people with depression and it’s not something that you can switched on and off like that. 1 day at work followed by another 2 hours and he made out he was on the verge of a breakdown, posting photos of him “asleep” or selfies where he looked like the living dead. Fast forward 2 days at home with the family and going for walks and he’s back to his monotone stories detailing his walk to Tesco’s, jumping in puddles, watching Netflix and doing his teeth. An absolute shambles 😂😂. Christ if you want to play the system and get more time off work don’t be posting all over your social media like your on annual leave. Must say I’m looking forward to them documenting every detail of their #gifted holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

lurker12

Follow your dreams! Find something you’re good at and do tutorials. Inspire people. #megseggs

• Haha

Amber rose 123

😂😂😂 oh my God! Is there nothing they will not accept as a #gift. I find it ironic shes on a fitness regime yet she literally looks like death warmed up - so bloody pale she looks anemic, so dehydrated her lips are horrific. Hardly a walking advert for health and fitness 🤦🏼‍♀️