Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinions Please

So codependent on each other, it’s not healthy.
Or do we need to start a #freedean movement.

I think we need to talk about that curry.... I’d have had the McDonald’s personally

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lurker12

Oh they’re so predictable! He needs to go to work and she needs to look after the kids at home and just man up. Why can’t she do anything for them? I don’t understand people who have kids but won’t do anything for them or take them anywhere etc. You made them, you wanted them, DEAL with them.

Omg brain wave ha. Does anyone else think maybe instead of being signed off he’s actually been going through disciplinarys etc over all the time off he takes? Reckon last week him sitting in the car was basically them laying him off??

Sara_M

VIP Member
Sharing a little audio from "Reasons to stay alive". Clearly having a dig at people not believing him. He is pathetic. People dont believe you because your depression only seems to affect your ability to work but doesnt appear to stop you accepting insta work, eating out, shopping and exercising. Must be very selective depression he has 🙄

I also think theres more going on with his work situation. He was not happy after his work meeting the other day. He made out it was cuz he panicked. I reckon its cuz he was given some sort of ultimatum & warning.

Pippylogstocks2

All angles hey Dean 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄think you mean angel?? And he wants this to be his full time job??

Also hope this giveaway is going to be fair - would help if they announced the winners live rather than picking who they want to win for their own benefit -
Hahahaha all my 90 degree angles and me cuddling xoxoxo

Also her saying breakfast of dreams😂 if your dream breakfast really is 1 poached egg on 1 slice of toast you need to experiment more

• Haha

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
I’m just lost for words over the depression stories. I know lots of people who seriously suffered over lockdown my son being one, he was just blank, there was no way he could hold a conversation at times let alone film himself going through it! Then there are people who have felt a little bored and fed up, it passes and it’s not debilitating like real depression. I think dean has jumped onto this for content and got to follow it through, making himself look like a prick!

Penguintale

All on credit, notice they only ever buy from next. That's why.
Credit or not, there’s loads of places they could buy prams on finance or people giving them away or selling cheap on Facebook. At the end of the day if they can’t afford a pushchair for their child, should they really of had another one? My family isn’t well off at all, but we’ve always made sure the children have had good safe car seats and pushchairs. In fact I’ve used the same pram with all 4 of my kids and it’s still got lots of life left in it. They just aren’t interested in their children’s safety by the looks of things.

Boobear241917

As soon as he’s off work he’s suddenly looks a lot perkier than when he’s off to work with his sad puppy dog eyes and his slow monotone voice 🤔

lurker12

It’s getting a bit silly now and almost insulting to people who have suffered with their mental health. You just don’t plan days out in the fresh air. You try your hardest to get through each day taking it step by step. I’m really not buying this. And funny how all of a sudden they’re both coming out at how down they are and how muscle food etc and all that shit is helping them? Just a way for freebies. Social media is the last thing you want to be involved with when you’re feeling really down mentally. It’s taking the piss now. There’s people out there who’ve lost their jobs or are on furlough itching to get back to work and he’s just taking the mick.
They need to come off social media for a bit I think, and sort their lives out properly then come back when they’ve grown up a bit.

Sara_M

VIP Member
The ttc-ing properly wound me up. Sitting in her bathroom, first month of trying, shaking saying she didnt know what she would do if it was negative!!!! How insensitive can they be! How many women would have been watching that, who were genuinely struggling to conceive, or suffering miscarriages etc. The pair of them are immature, spoilt, entitled brats.

LeighB26

How come he’s the one suffering depression, going through a rough time etc yet Megan is the one who ‘deserves’ a night out with her friends while he minds the kids? Surely you’d want your partner to meet up with his friends first to look after his mental health?? If he’s that low is he really in the right frame of mind to mind all the kids by himself like if he’s that exhausted and mentally drained?

Are his mum and dad together? Has this recent reappearance of his mum happened because of the fall out with his dad? Is he trying to put some distance between the timing, hence the "forgot to share...." Just curious what the dynamics are going on there 🤔
No his parents have been split a long time, and yes Dean does this when he falls out with his dad, thinking he will get a reaction thing is he isn't getting one and won't it's about time Dean realised that all this tit for tat is getting a bit boring now bout time he grew a pair and realised that they are the ones that are causing the problems and doing it all to themselves and if your reading this Dean or meg just so you know I'm really not bothered if you find out who I am saying this cause this time you've gone too far!!

Sara_M

VIP Member
So he isnt too depressed to go negotiate a deal with that lot. On the sick, yet able to get all dressed up to pick up a free car and advertise for that company. Absolutely disgusting.
His work have to know about all this! And any other relevant bodies.

grumpycat

VIP Member
I don’t get all these insta dads now though. Like you would think they would want to go out and work.. but instead they all sit and there promoting rubbish products. Makes me cringe
Imagine kids At school, learning about their parents jobs.

‘What does your daddy do?’

‘Well he flogs all type of shite really To this person called ‘everybody’ in the phone cos him and mummy are always talking into the phone, from whitening his tombstone teeth to flogging uniform when I wasn’t even at school.’

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
He cant go to work because she struggles and needs to be with him.
She gets extremely jealous over her own daughter.
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶
I'm glad someone said it.

Literally anything, I’m bored today:LOL:

Why do Deans family dislike Eggy so much?
They didn't, but the more time has gone on things changed people saw the real "Megan" they saw how they became a couple that thought they were better than everyone and how they tried to dictate how things "shud" be done and how evil and nasty they could/can be and don't worry all will be revealed I'm just gathering up the evidence!

Amber rose 123

meg can’t cope with her kids. I have literally never seen her take them out alone, or do anything with them without dean being there. I know she doesn’t drive but Isnt she always banging on about how much of a lovely little village she lives in with loads of local walking spots and parks and canals...

Dean is definitely not being genuine about his new recent mental health battle. I feel mean for saying it but things are too coincidental and it’s bloomin obvious. he had time off when Dawson was born, then more time off when he was poorly, then more time off for covid reasons and feeling ‘unsafe’ at work and now he’s running out of excuses so hence the “I’m depressed” card... BUT!!!! Only when at work though... obvs
She literally NEVER takes them out on her own ever. Honestly she never even picked blake up from nursery on her own she was always chaperoned by Dean or her mum. God help her come September when he is in 5 full days - surely then she will make the 10 minute journey on her own?! 😂😂. That’s when she will need a double buggy as how will possibly cope with Hallie and Dawson. She’s very immature, and that’s the problem . I know plenty of mums her age with children who do loads on their own whilst their partners are working. Before COVID there were sessions run at our locale sure start centre in town and she never attended their once with Hallie - and because of that she has no mum friends who she can meet up with. Maybe she will make more effort when Blake is in school ?!

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
I was speaking to a family friend about the sweep thing earlier, she said that Deans brothers baby was premature and Megan was jealous of all the attention the family received so wanted hers to come early the vile creature.

• Angry
  • Wow