Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Same! I’d definitely buy that for my daughter. It’s lovely but also the joy I get from seeing my children love what they wear and get excited about things is one of the best things about motherhood, I don’t know why she’s trying to play it off as an issue as if it’s the most awful thing for your child to pick their own nice coat that they’re happy with...weird.
Them tog24 coats they live and die in that they got gifted I wouldn't wash my windows in. I'd rather hallies coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CelinaRoger

I don’t know how they spend so many hours in the garden, 31 degrees my kids would of been hot and bothered long before now
Theres no way they spend that much time outside they're way too pasty, probably out there for a fee mins grabbing the bits they need for insta then back indoors

• Haha
What an absolute joke he is I'm so sick of him lying about his family it's them it's always been them trying to dictate how people should live thier lives, like they are the ultimate life coaches.
It's constant drama when they are around, they are so fake and very quick to slag their "followers" off when not on camera if people don't do things thier way well you can guess what they are like!
I can't wait till that so called perfect bubble is popped.
#fake #noonecares #sotransparent
🤬🤬

Boobear241917

Quick scan through the holiday parks page and they have both liked every picture and left cringey kiss arse comments on most photos 🤢 how embarrassing. Here’s an idea how about instead of claiming sick pay (looking more and more likely for no reason at all!) trying working hard and paying your own money on treating your kids to a holiday instead of embarrassingly begging for freebies all the time! 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart

Amber rose 123

Oh what a surprise he’s been gifted cbd oils to cure his depression! Absolute couple of begs! 🙈 it’s so embarrassing the lengths they are going to to ‘make’ it in the land of Instagram, those kids will be brought up and end up just like them- work shy begs! 🙄
Literally couldn’t make it up could you 😂😂. I would quite like a new car - wonder if I start putting beggy messages on my Instagram I’ll be sent one. Honestly the pair of them have to be the most irritating couple on Instagram. Absolute losers with no friends , no life. Maybe Dean should try and work out why he is feeling so down....maybe being married to someone with the personality of a gold fish, lazy with no work ethic and unbelievably dull has started to take its toll. He knows divorce wouldn’t crush him financially

• Haha

Boymomma

Recap:
Meg the beg completes her tattle bingo daily, Blake still can't talk, Dean is pretending to be depressed so he can be eggs skivvy. What else have I missed?

• Haha

Boobear241917

😱 I am honestly shocked! I knew they were immature but seriously what is he gaining from showing us his prescription?! Is there any need? To prove it’s real or what, I’m honestly baffled. I’m actually really annoyed by this as it’s making a complete mockery of mental health and us that genuinely suffer. We’re over here struggling with day to day life and to see him skipping off to get his prescription and boasting all over Instagram with it so he can live the high life fooling his work for more time off. I guarantee he’s fooled the doctor he’s seen too by reeling off symptoms from google. He certainly doesn’t show his symptoms like any other depressed anxiety ridden person I’ve ever met 🤯

Last edited:
Luckily I am a key worker and managed to have a stable job during the current climate... however thousands have lost their jobs! And a Dean has one and is deciding he can’t be bothered? Give it to someone who needs and wants it! I want to message him and vent at how disgusting he is but I don’t want to get blocked cause I’m nosey😂

• Haha

CelinaRoger

I actually cant get over how much they filter and edit the photos of their kids, especially dawson, that's photo on his story is ridiculous

• Heart

Pippylogstocks2

the constant moaning about getting up early drives me insane, it’s part of being a parent.. this holiday is an absolute joke, so anxious and depressed, his medication is making him pass out but can drive to a bloody holiday park no worries

Me too, I understand people don’t like character clothing, but she’s 2 just let her wear pink and unicorns, also she said Blake loves marvel, so why doesn’t she let him wear marvel and let him have marvel stuff in his room?
Because letting your children have their own personality doesn’t fit in with the insta criteria 😂

Boymomma

Wow just seen their stories. Why does she need to go and leave the kids with whoever they're with? She doesn't even drive 🤣
I've also NEVER seen anyone dress like that to go to a car show room....

• Haha

Littlemissjade

I don’t get all these insta dads now though. Like you would think they would want to go out and work.. but instead they all sit and there promoting rubbish products. Makes me cringe

Amber rose 123

I still think there’s something more to it with Hallie,
I honestly think when she starts a provision the school will want to push for a diagnosis on her, I definitely think she’s on the spectrum.

The fact she literally seems constantly so zoned out she doesn’t seem present at all in any of the posts they put about her, very vacant stare as if she’s a million miles away and is completely non verbal. Which makes it even more heartbreaking that she’s the odd one out of the family and the one they seem to bother with the least when in reality she’s probably the one who needs their time the most.

But then I dunno cause Blake May as well be non verbal too as it’s virtually impossible to understand anything he says.
I completely agree with this about Hallie. both my children needed speech therapy as they got older - just to help with their pronunciation, and I was so proactive in getting them the help they needed ......but even at Hallies age (2.5) they were non stop talking and copying sounds etc - she literally is silent? It’s embarrassing when Megan shoves the phone in her face and says things like “say hello” and she literally just looks at her blankly.
I would be so concerned about her, but they are just so self absorbed in themselves they are failing to see their daughter isn’t thriving or developing properly. Seriously if they could find it in themselves to send her to the pre - school by us for even one morning it would do her the world of good. My god if they sacrificed a bottle of gin / beers it would pay for it. I feel so sorry for her.
Like I say im local to them and have seen how naughty Blake can be - yet they constantly moan about her and make him out to be golden boy.

we know you read here Megan and Dean - do your daughter a favour and spend some time with her one on one, take her to preschool, get her mixing with other children her own age. Ring the health visitor and tell them you have concerns about her speech etc - trust me it can take 6 months for a referral to come through so the sooner you do it the better. it would break my heart if my kids were like her, she just looks so sad all the time

• Heart

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Surely Hallie would benefit from a stroller too, considering she always ends up being carried? I know some kids hate strollers but every time they are out she’s being carried and the poor thing is only just 2 isn’t she? At least with a stroller she could hope in and out when she wanted 🤔
Hallie isn't the fav anymore, there's a new baby on the scene. So many insta mums push their other children aside when a new one comes along 😒