Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she pluck her numbers from??

1 x pot of Fuel 10k chocolate porridge = 262 calories
15g Manilife Deep Roast peanut butter = 93 calories.

That is already matched to the calories she has listed for breakfast, without counting the banana and strawberries. The strawberries granted wonā€™t be much but the banana will add around another 100 calories on its own. Where the hell does she get 367 calories from? Itā€™s nearer to 500!
I agree, my first thought was that calorie count looks low for what she's had.

Reactions: 1
Where does she pluck her numbers from??

1 x pot of Fuel 10k chocolate porridge = 262 calories
15g Manilife Deep Roast peanut butter = 93 calories.

That is already matched to the calories she has listed for breakfast, without counting the banana and strawberries. The strawberries granted wonā€™t be much but the banana will add around another 100 calories on its own. Where the hell does she get 367 calories from? Itā€™s nearer to 500!
The banana is organic so it's calorie free ....in fact if you eat it it takes calories off your breakfast. Also she didn't lick the bowl clean so left a bit and will have reduced calories accordingly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me cringe whenever she says ā€œour nieceā€ she really has no independence does she? We get it youā€™re in a relationship, you can just say ā€œmy nieceā€ people wonā€™t forget that youā€™re getting married Kirst, you never forget to show your engagement ring at any given chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That food she had yesterday definitely comes to more than 1700 calorie surely??

Reactions: 2
Call me a saddo but I was super curious about what she ate yesterday so I put it all in nutracheck and it came to over 2100. I have no idea how she works out her calories as she never shares measurements which makes me think she just guesses and puts in the lowest weights of foods possible in her tracker. Eg. The chicken thighs she had, I can guarantee she didnā€™t weigh them and just put in the ā€œsmallā€ option. When I calculated her food I used the smallest standard options as well and it still came to 2100 cals so she must be inputting tiny measurements!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Call me a saddo but I was super curious about what she ate yesterday so I put it all in nutracheck and it came to over 2100. I have no idea how she works out her calories as she never shares measurements which makes me think she just guesses and puts in the lowest weights of foods possible in her tracker. Eg. The chicken thighs she had, I can guarantee she didnā€™t weigh them and just put in the ā€œsmallā€ option. When I calculated her food I used the smallest standard options as well and it still came to 2100 cals so she must be inputting tiny measurements!
I remember she used to show screenshots of her tracking and now nothing

Reactions: 2
I did the same!! And it was around 2100/2200 cals

this is where I think Mike is a bad coach, he can see she puts it out there publicly and he doesnā€™t correct her! If we can see itā€™s wrong and weā€™re not her coach, then what is in the point in her having a coach?

I did the same!! And it was around 2100/2200 cals

this is where I think Mike is a bad coach, he can see she puts it out there publicly and he doesnā€™t correct her! If we can see itā€™s wrong and weā€™re not her coach, then what is in the point in her having a coach?
Iā€™m hoping for Mikes sake he is correcting her but sheā€™s just not listening but this is now where he needs to get some balls and ditch her, agree with another poster that if I followed Kirsty and seen she used Mike it would put me off using him!
I asked my PT if heā€™s ever ditched clients and he says not many but ones heā€™s ā€˜let goā€™ are the ones that clearly donā€™t want to lose weight and put actual effort as their calories are so inconsistent, clearly binge on weekends and make excuses week after week as to why their not going gym etc like Mikeā€™s set her a goal of doing 70/75k steps a week she never achieves that and thatā€™s super easy with little effort required

Reactions: 7
Tempted to message Mike and be like "I was going to sign up but Krustylee has put me off, soz"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why canā€™t she say I have sausages, cabbage and mushrooms (or whatever is is) without repeating ā€œIā€™ve gotā€ before each item. That and the passive aggressiveness about her broken nail are the tip of the iceberg for me. Out of all the ear- breaking, mundane, repetitive nonsensical crap that comes out of her mouthā€” who knew it was gonna be that that was the final straw for me. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: 2lb gain, ā€˜intergestionā€™ pain, eating more protein was all in vain.

(2lb gain as she has put on 2lb since the last thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: shedding for the wedding but the dress in her current size, Mikeā€™s got to be embarrassed, her calories are all lies

Does she think organic food and veg has less calories or something? I am very baffled as to why she keeps talking about it?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone just heard her latest storyā€¦she said she hasnā€™t been to the gym since last week, then corrected herself and said the week before actually! So when she said she has a 20 minute work out that wasnā€™t even true! Dear lord haha x

• Haha
There's just absolutely no way she's only had 1474cals today. Where's the plucking her calorie numbers from?? She doesn't say what kind of bagel she's eating or how much of stuff etc, but I've put in Nutracheck her ingredients, a small avocado, medium egg etc and got 523 cals where hers is 361. Just don't believe it!
---
Oh never mind, she put the bagel kind on her grid lol that's the one I put in. Yeah, lies

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.