Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D5F8BD76-F9FC-4187-B1DE-65185F3F902E.jpeg

“I need to remember no one else looks like me, not even a similarity in fingernails”. What the duck is she talking about 🙃 she talks sooo much rubbish.

and Kirsty you do not give it a million percent everyday, that’s why you’re not losing any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg she really is on the spectrum isn’t she, I’m genuinely not saying this to cause offence. But the reel she has posted of them getting a new car, I get second hand embarrassment watching her videos! you know she was sat in there telling the salesman all about her “20,000” followers.

Reactions: 7
From the way she talks about food, you'd think she was recovering from anorexia or something. Like struggling to eat a small toad in the hole ready meal and couldn't bring herself to eat anything other than a ramen yesterday. I genuinely think she's fooling herself at the moment

Reactions: 6
The food plan from Sainsbury’s, what’s wrong with a piece of paper
Anymore than 2 heck sausages is high salt, so I’ll have 3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The food plan from Sainsbury’s, what’s wrong with a piece of paper
Anymore than 2 heck sausages is high salt, so I’ll have 3 😂
Exactly! A food plan from sainsburys and then a new food diary from Princess Planning?! That does the same thing? Maybe she thinks if she writes it down twice she will actually stick to it? Also all this absolute rubbish about salt. She had grilled chicken Raman yesterday at Wagamamas, it’s got almost an entire days recommended salt in it (5.4g).

Reactions: 2
I had too much salt on Friday night and the BLOAT! I am quite overweight but I looked heavily pregnant 😮

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why is she so thick, it’s painful!! Organic potatoes, organic bananas, Kirsty it doesn’t have to be organic. Just actual real fresh produce!! Not the crappy chicken satay sticks, crisps, protein bars. JUST EAT REAL FOOD FFS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so thick, it’s painful!! Organic potatoes, organic bananas, Kirsty it doesn’t have to be organic. Just actual real fresh produce!! Not the crappy chicken satay sticks, crisps, protein bars. JUST EAT REAL FOOD FFS!!!!
Does she not say the same thing every week.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before you could label dog shite as a superfood that will aid weight loss & she would buy it & rave about it. Her meals look much better for next week but that’s only because she is eating proper food

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Organic fruit followed by a grenade bar ....the girl has no idea.
Ooo she's been told not to have the gut health shots...
She sounds like she doesn't give 100% every week but she never admits to it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched her stories while sat next to my partner today. He said ‘you don’t half listen to some tit’ shortly followed by ‘is that boring witch still talking’. And that my friends sums up kirst perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched her stories while sat next to my partner today. He said ‘you don’t half listen to some tit’ shortly followed by ‘is that boring witch still talking’. And that my friends sums up kirst perfectly!
Omg my partner says the same thing! He actually laughs whenever he hears her talking now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.