Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking game: drink every time Krusty mentions protein or organic.

Actually, don’t. We’ll die.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mike obviously meant cut the processed stuff
I cringe when she tags him saying she's had an organic banana.... why hasn't he corrected her.....it's really not looking good on his business

Reactions: 5
Already given up on veg then apart from 5 green beans. How does she not see how much processed crap she eats

Reactions: 3
She’s ate just as much processed shite as normal, there is just no educating her on nutrition is there 🙈

Reactions: 2
So today she says she only ate 30g of the Hotel Chocolat protein bar… I mean first off who would want a half eaten bar, their pretty unsnappable so would have the lovely remnants of Kirsty saliva round it 🤢

And second this is the same protein bar she had last week saying she didn’t like it as it was bitter and sickly so gave half to her colleague then

why you eating it then?!

• Haha
So today she says she only ate 30g of the Hotel Chocolat protein bar… I mean first off who would want a half eaten bar, their pretty unsnappable so would have the lovely remnants of Kirsty saliva round it 🤢

And second this is the same protein bar she had last week saying she didn’t like it as it was bitter and sickly so gave half to her colleague then

why you eating it then?!
My thoughts too! As if she’s weighed it ha!
---
Already given up on veg then apart from 5 green beans. How does she not see how much processed crap she eats
Those green beans need a trim!

Reactions: 1
I see she’s gave up on her 10k steps a day, I’ve been to work & a gym class & made myself go for a walk so I hit my target today. She’s just a lazy mare

Reactions: 4
I see she’s gave up on her 10k steps a day, I’ve been to work & a gym class & made myself go for a walk so I hit my target today. She’s just a lazy mare
And this is why she’ll never be successful in losing any decent amount of weight. She’s unwilling to change her daily habits out of pure laziness. It’s fun to watch her pretend to try though🤣

• Haha
Says can see a difference in the dress....does a comparison pic says she can't see a difference but she's sent it to Mike.
Also Says she can tell she's lost weight even though the scales don't say so....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck 🫣 like I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to actually say what I feel about those stories today 🤣 last month she was sooo pleased with her comparison pic, cried to danyul about it, said she'd lost so many inches.. now she's not sure if others will see a difference but she sees a slight difference, she's lost weight even though the scales might not say so (what? 🥴) and that's okay because women have to go through periods every month 🙃 so, other women aren't losing wright because of that? She's honestly beyond any help or coaching. Also, wtf was that "ta ta for now"? dislike her smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck 🫣 like I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to actually say what I feel about those stories today 🤣 last month she was sooo pleased with her comparison pic, cried to danyul about it, said she'd lost so many inches.. now she's not sure if others will see a difference but she sees a slight difference, she's lost weight even though the scales might not say so (what? 🥴) and that's okay because women have to go through periods every month 🙃 so, other women aren't losing wright because of that? She's honestly beyond any help or coaching. Also, wtf was that "ta ta for now"? dislike her smug face
And childbirth......but kirsty you haven't had a child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does realise the only time you potentially lose inches and the scales don’t move much, is when you actually workout properly?! Because you are losing fat and gaining muscle!
Her 30 min “not pushing myself to hard” workouts will not be causing her to lose inches.

Reactions: 6
Her weight & body are never gonna change because she’s never gonna change her mindset about eating healthy food & exercising. She can spout out as much positive crap as she wants but until she actually starts to eat less processed foods & exercises more regularly & at a harder pace nothing is going to change. I really hope she shares the progress photos but I really don’t think she will

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.