Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe that she is not comfortable living there, everyone downstairs watching football and she's upstairs talking tit into her phone? This is the reason she doesn't eat nutritious meals after work, because Bernie's cooked something wholesome for the family which doesn't suit the current fad so she sneaks in the kitchen to put her hands on quick processed shite and scoffs it in the bedroom to hit the protein 'goals', partly because she knows no better, partly because it's not her home or comfort space to have free reign in the kitchen. Stop the tit shotz daily and unnecessary £30k Jeep and save for your own space, rented or owned, its yours.

Reactions: 13
Does she ever even mention them moving out? I totally get people moving in with family to save for a place but usually people do it for a year or so and save like crazy. Now they’re getting married so supposed to be saving for that but buying new cars and don’t seem to be cutting back on anything. Just doesn’t seem to be much motivation there to get their own place. I’d rather my own home than a wedding.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever even mention them moving out? I totally get people moving in with family to save for a place but usually people do it for a year or so and save like crazy. Now they’re getting married so supposed to be saving for that but buying new cars and don’t seem to be cutting back on anything. Just doesn’t seem to be much motivation there to get their own place. I’d rather my own home than a wedding.
I think she’s that desperate to be married after so many years of being single she doesn’t care where she lives. She’s been living in Daniel’s back room for years now with the tester paints still on the wall she doesn’t come across as someone who is homely & wants her own space.
Did she used to cook properly when she lived with her parents or was it processed foods then?

Reactions: 6
New obsession now with organic, honest to god…I’d love to be able to afford to buy organic produce but that’s only because of the fact no pesticides used etc, however it is not going to make you loose weight any differently than any other fruit/veg 😂 I love how she has to mention that it’s “organic” I can put money on it that she has no idea what organically grown even means, she’s only eating it because she thinks it’ll help with weight loss! 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I think she’s that desperate to be married after so many years of being single she doesn’t care where she lives. She’s been living in Daniel’s back room for years now with the tester paints still on the wall she doesn’t come across as someone who is homely & wants her own space.
Did she used to cook properly when she lived with her parents or was it processed foods then?

She’s always eaten the same crap x

Reactions: 2
She's so proud of herself for eating an organic banana 😂

Honestly, as dumb as she is, Mike isn't coming across well either. He's in this either for the money (if she's paying) or the publicity (if it was kindly gifted), because from the things she's shared it doesn't seem like he's giving her the best advice.

Fully willing to admit I might be wrong, and she's just such a dunce she's interpreting his advice wrong or cherry picking what she wants to hear. Either way it's not good publicity for him, he needs to cut ties!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t even listen to her, all this organic talk shows just how dense she is 🤯

Reactions: 4
She is so thick! When he says organic he meant natural proteins and she’s gone and bought organic fruit and veg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet he is watching her videos with his head in his hands 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would normally have more sympathy for people I myself have been really overweight before, not quite as big as Kirsty but not far off. And it’s easy to gain weight, and some big people really aren’t clued up on nutrition.
She has an Instagram account where she follows over 7000 accounts that are all about weightloss, working out, foodie account etc.

I follow a few of the accounts she follows and some of them have had amazing weightloss, they post great advice and recipes. So there really is no excuse for her arrogance / ignorance on some of this stuff.

Reactions: 8
I would normally have more sympathy for people I myself have been really overweight before, not quite as big as Kirsty but not far off. And it’s easy to gain weight, and some big people really aren’t clued up on nutrition.
She has an Instagram account where she follows over 7000 accounts that are all about weightloss, working out, foodie account etc.

I follow a few of the accounts she follows and some of them have had amazing weightloss, they post great advice and recipes. So there really is no excuse for her arrogance / ignorance on some of this stuff.
She’s far to lazy to cook anything from scratch & is looking for a quick fix but it’s never going to happen & she will just hash out the same excuses time & time again as to why she’s not getting anywhere with her weight loss journey

Reactions: 2
Bought another mug at the weekend.... she has to spend money every weekend.
Is she loses weight this week it's because she ate that organic banana.....
Noticed the runny nose comment.... getting gym excuses in early this week

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am astounded that she actually thinks swapping a regular banana for an organic banana will make any difference in her weight loss. When Mike says organic, wholesome produce I think he means, eat an actual chicken breast rather than those processed ones you’ve been throwing in salads! Less grenade bars more fruit! More whole foods! She is a lost cause!

Reactions: 13
Burnt pizzas mainly or random concoctions most of which ended up on slimming hurled.
I would really worry about marrying some one that I’d never lived with alone.Kirsty is so co dependant and can’t hold down a job. She gets tired doing the smallest of things so have no clue how she will work run a house and bring up a kid.

Reactions: 4
They could even move in housing association (council) property if they couldn’t afford. I don’t know how mortgages work but at this rate will they be accepted at 40/45 years old for one… as can’t see them moving anytime soon

Maybe their parents are going to help them out. I can't imagine either set particularly want the pair of them living with them forever so it might be the only way. 😂

My friend lives round the corner from them in a 2 bed maisonette and pays £900pm which I think is decent. I’m sure Kirsty would think it’s beneath her but it would get them out of Bernie’s

Where does she pluck her numbers from??

1 x pot of Fuel 10k chocolate porridge = 262 calories
15g Manilife Deep Roast peanut butter = 93 calories.

That is already matched to the calories she has listed for breakfast, without counting the banana and strawberries. The strawberries granted won’t be much but the banana will add around another 100 calories on its own. Where the hell does she get 367 calories from? It’s nearer to 500!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.