Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her getting a coach would have made a huge difference! If she truly wants to lose weight, is it not easier to just knuckle down and put some effort in, instead of spending so much time pretending to be smashing it?!

I couldn't be bothered with all the pretending, and justifying why the scales aren't moving etc when she puts in no effort! Mike should be stepping in and if she's not listening, he should be cutting ties! It's not the publicity I'm sure he envisaged Kirsty giving him!

Reactions: 9
I thought her getting a coach would have made a huge difference! If she truly wants to lose weight, is it not easier to just knuckle down and put some effort in, instead of spending so much time pretending to be smashing it?!

I couldn't be bothered with all the pretending, and justifying why the scales aren't moving etc when she puts in no effort! Mike should be stepping in and if she's not listening, he should be cutting ties! It's not the publicity I'm sure he envisaged Kirsty giving him!
Yeh, without sounding mean he prob saw her and thought this will be easy, especially to start out with at her size if she was really putting in the effort the weight would have been falling off. Almost 3 months in and she’s lost 13? lbs. And it’s not slow and steady because she’s not consistently loosing 1-2 lb a week she’s had gains and maintains. She should at this point just stop pretending for the gram and go to her wedding happy with the size she is.

Reactions: 5
How has she not been sacked tho… has she completed her 3 months probation in this job? I lose track, she has that many 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her figure looks completely different wearing the dress in her stories compared to the grid pic. No difference at all to January

Reactions: 1
second time she's mentioned the hygienist 'who is temporary' thanks for that vital piece of information 👌
---
Her figure looks completely different wearing the dress in her stories compared to the grid pic. No difference at all to January
she looks bigger now on her stories than she does in the January one

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I really don’t rate Mike. I’ve had a look at his IG and on the few pics he has of clients there doesn’t seem to be any difference in the before and after photos??

Reactions: 8
F343CD7B-F4E4-4D5E-B6BA-489D00688F93.jpeg

Omg, I can’t cope with her ridiculous poses 😆 Why can’t she just stand straight and smile at the camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks no different & the poses are ridiculous
No difference besides how she’s posing lol
---
She’s off again saying next week she’s ready for it over the gym and that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just realised she is in a “Paid Partnership” with him, who’s paying who and on what basis? He’s surely not paying her, she’s made zero progress in 8 weeks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just realised she is in a “Paid Partnership” with him, who’s paying who and on what basis? He’s surely not paying her, she’s made zero progress in 8 weeks 🤣🤣
Can guarantee he is giving her free coaching in exchange for her posting on her stories etc.

It will have to be marked as paid partnership or Ad, because she’s getting a paid for service for free

Reactions: 2
She wrote in the caption “not been the best with my gym routine like I normally am” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mike has actually put that comparison picture on his story 😂😂😂😂 I agree with one of the previous posts about this guys PT abilities as I also don’t see any dramatic transformations on his profile!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mike has actually put that comparison picture on his story 😂😂😂😂 I agree with one of the previous posts about this guys PT abilities as I also don’t see any dramatic transformations on his profile!
Surely that’s not the comparison photo she sent him as her pt, would it not be in more fitting clothes like Lycra gym gear not a wrap dress & stupid pose?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.