Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
I sort of think it would be better for River if this baby was a boy. Can you imagine the completely obvious favouritism she would show towards a little girl? It’s actually so sad.
On the plus side I guess she’d not have to buy any new clothes seeing as she dresses River like a sad beige girl all the time anyway.

Reactions: 9

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
Hate the way she pimps her nan out for content when shes so neglectful towards river and his needs

Reactions: 8

ttg111

Chatty Member
Also Ashliesugarrushed is desperate to be her too and it’s the most cringe thing. Emma is also extremely boring so not sure why people try hard to be like her.

• Haha

fandwild

Is nothing sacred or private anymore? Christ on a fucking bike. "Announcing" your pregnancy with grand theatrics and photoshoots just screams of raging self importance and entitlement. Can't be doing with any of it. It's boring. Not every single thing has to be documented for the Internet. Some of these insta huns actually think they're in a film, don't they? Staring out the window of a moving vehicle, whilst some whiney auld, wet blanket song plays in the background. What a life.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Bloody hell beb!!
This is scary. I feel like this is her saying that she has no concerns about River not meeting milestones ‘as all children do it eventually and no one cares what age children did what’… except they don’t Jade. Some children are non-verbal at 10, some become non-verbal adults. This statement makes me believe that she really does not see that River potentially has additional needs.

This question feels like the perfect time to have said something along the lines of ‘I can understand how hard it is, we have been there. Seek support from your health visitor and they’ll give you ways to support your child with their speech, we’ve found it really valuable’… if she had actually acknowledged his delayed development for his age and was getting him the appropriate support!
---
She is 100% having a girl! That’s why it’s all been announced and she’s super happy.

Offish

VIP Member
This is so odd to me. I have siblings with kids, I have a child, I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews but it has never occurred to me that on a day out, I would take my siblings baby and pose with just them. Not me and sibling and baby, not me and my child and baby and not all of us… just me and baby. So weird. It’s different if it’s a ‘in the moment’ photo of course but sitting there and saying to the baby’s mum ‘take my photo’ just seems odd to me, especially with that caption 😂

Attachments

havingalookhere

“Being pregnant with a toddler is just another level” yeh jade, my son turned 3 in Feb, I’m 33 weeks pregnant and work 8-5:30 4 times a week and leave the house at 6:45am to drop my son off and get to work by 8am. You’re delusional

cill2019

VIP Member
She gives me the creeps how badly she tries to make him into a girl. And it goes way beyond the hair and colour choices for his outfits. What the hell was with the girly matching pjs for just the two of them?? None for rhodders and his wig. She seems so much more comfortable with her niece, I don't think she's bonded with River at all
tbh I never got the feeling that she was in to Rhod much. I always got the impression she was just with him for the sake of it. She doesn’t look overly happy in her wedding pics.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she expected to get pregnant without having sex....in jade bebs world, once every six months should do it 🙄 she's so irritating!

havingalookhere

Her latest story she’s complaining about how hard it is to make time for yourself…imagine working full time as well as having a 2 year old like some of us, Jade….

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I don’t know how her sister puts up with her referring to her daughter as “my girlie”. All for having a close relationship with nieces and nephews but there is close and then there’s how Jade is.

Waves89

If she is pregnant again she should count herself lucky she’s had help with river with her sickness. All of my pregnancies the sickness got worse and worse but I still had to get up and get on with things. I didn’t get to just sit with a pale slim face on insta hinting to the world and getting “you ok hun?” Messages. Imagine if she had to do a school run and go to a full time job and run a house like the rest of us do with sickness while we’re pregnant! She literally has no clue she infuriates me so much.
I also hope if she is pregnant she’s gets another boy because if she has a girl river doesn’t stand a chance of ever getting the help he needs!