Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
I'm done with her whole "let's not label our kids" mantra. It's not about the label. With a "label" they will still be the same child. That "label" gives them access to support, allowances and understanding to help them navigate the world. So label the kid and get him the support and resource he needs. If he had a broken arm you wouldn't go aaah he will figure it out in his own time, you'd help him.
She shouldn't be allowed to speak on topics she is clearly so ignorant about.

Reactions: 11

Scrooge

The fact that she’s saying he doesn’t know what a big brother is when he’s almost 3 years old means they are either fully aware of him having additional needs and some developmental delay, in which case, fair play to her for not plastering that all over the internet (even if she posts videos of him lots, at least she’s not sharing his medical information for the world) OR she is completely oblivious to the fact that he is developmentally delayed and thinks that’s normal for a nearly 3 year old!

Globetrotter

"This kid is wild"- that's the tamest "wild" kid I've ever seen. Looked like he was being an absolute star, lil cutie. Nice to see him out and about rather than being stuck in the house

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well done to the Tattler who told us weeks ago that she was up the duff. And we doubted them but they stayed strong in their knowledge 🤣 👏

• Haha

fandwild

She's beyond dense, isn't she? Speech & language therapy...no mention of autism. I'm guessing the health visitor is one of these ones who is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Can none of them see beyond the complete absence of language and notice the lack of emotion or expression in response to seemingly anything? Utterly deluded. & this waffle about it not being a parents fault if their child is delayed - who is she trying to convince? Of course it isn't a parents fault if a child is delayed, has autism, etc etc - but it IS absolutely the fault of the parent when they do bugger all to help their child & swan about so fucking irresponsibly.

Reactions: 10

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Lifethroughemseyes has put a story on saying how they are starting the process to diagnose one of her twins with autism…. How long before Jade says the same now the ‘cool’ Mumfluencer she emulates has said it?

cill2019

VIP Member
"the aesthetic is everything" - why is she copying Lifethroughemseyes? Both are utterly cringe. How are these grown women & Mothers? Like I actually can't fathom it. The way they talk, how they behave. All so odd. 🙄😂
She’s always wanted to be Emma. I remember YEARS ago she did a story moaning about why other people on instagram got stuff and had fabulous lives and there she was slaving away for 4 hours a week in Asda and why didn’t she have all this. This was around the time she wanted to be a yootoober 🤦🏻‍♀️ imbecile

• Haha

sodit

VIP Member
Sick as a dog…except when rushing down to the beach in winter to take photos in clothes for an entirely warmer season. Okay.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Just thinking of themselves. I have always been totally relieved when my kids have gone into nursery calmly and happy to be there. Have a little cry in the car and miss them all day but so relieved they are happy my feelings take a back seat

Baldybap

Her post about noone having been able to make a fuss over River up until now because of covid and everyone having their heads down...Jade beb the rest of us have been back in society for quiet a while now.

Side note: how many days of the year is Jade not wearing those pj's most of the day?

• Haha

I_mean_reaaaalllly

There’ll be a zillion stories about how she had a dream her grandad was walking by a river in a meadow full of daisies…. Blah blah…

ooo, wonder if Daisy might be an option?!

• Haha

fandwild

Children are content to these people. That's the reality. I don't share my child on social media because she cannot consent, there are weirdos out there & not everything needs documenting on social media. She isn't keeping anything private because she's just shared a painfully upsetting interaction with her child, to thousands of people. The poor wee love looks terrified at one point & you cannot watch that video & think she is anything other than totally clueless, or that she is aware but just doesn't care. Either way, it isn't good. She is a cunt for sharing that & waffling on about how SHE felt seeing him in a big brother jumper. Holy good fuck, she's meant to be a grown woman & she thinks she's in some kind of fairytale. She is a self absorbed twat, who frankly needs to wake the fuck up & pull her head out of her arse & help her beautiful little boy. But she won't. & the people around her obviously aren't saying anything. The husband hasn't any balls either. It's actually a joke. Some people are so irresponsible & selfish & of course, that's absolutely fine if that's how you wish to go through life but it is not fine when you inflict that selfishness & lack of responsibility onto an innocent child.

• Heart

fandwild

I'm actually fucking sick of her. She's insufferable. Oh look at River getting his practice in. He doesn't owe you shit, Jade. He doesn't owe you sibling duties. He needs his Mother to take her face off Instagram and get him some help and he needs his Dad to grow a set of balls fs. Waffling on like she's in a fairylife. You are already responsible for somebodies life, Jade. He's here NOW and he needs help NOW.

Reactions: 9