Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Her reel does not achieve what she thinks it is achieving. She has no warmth or sincerity in her voice. It is bland, clearly being read off a script and cold. The message ‘they will all get there eventually’ is also incredibly inaccurate - it shows how she has never taken River’s delayed development serious and she’s just jumping on a bandwagon now that LifethroughEmseyes has shared Olive’s difficulties. It’s also encouraging the mindset if doing nothing additional to support the child - which is an incredibly dangerous message to normali

Some children will not reach some milestones… ever… it doesn’t make them any less amazing nor the Mother any less incredible - infact SEND parents who advocate and fight for their children have a special kind of strength and resilience that is akin to a superpower, and one I bet they never even knew they had themselves!

i wish she would think harder and longer about things instead of just ‘what will make me more popular on social media’

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I'm sure I've seen her actually interact more with her niece than her own son who has been around a whole lot longer. Its terribly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

cill2019

VIP Member
“I suffered in silence with River” really??? Because as far as I can remember you shouted about your fake HG from the rooftops. Same as you’re bleating about it now. She never had HG, she doesn’t have HG and I swear I will die on that hill.

Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jade beb in the nicest possible way, you were absolutely fucking tapped before you got up the duff and deffo don't blame covid hun! 🤣

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
I can 100% say if all that happened to me I would not think to get my phone and take a picture in my knickers. These huns I swear are a different breed

Baldybap

She hasn't showered since Monday 🤢 how can the rest of us function with a child the same age, doing nursery drop offs, going to work, shower and get dressed but she can't even fit in a shower?? What does she actually do all day apart from clean her face and wear her pj's?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A part of me thinks it's all put on!

Because I remember years ago when she travelled for an influencer group day out, there was no "I can't bollocks" she was perfectly fine!! Jade is a crafty cow, she knows what she's doing. She never wanted to work either. I'd say that was her main attraction for wanting kids. She wanted to be a mummy blogger

fandwild

She shouldn't be having another child. Someone needs to say it. She can't cope with the one she has. She doesn't have a scooby what's going on with him. It's just awful and irresponsible and hugely selfish. She's a fucking bitch.
---
A forever best friend. I really cannot wrap my head around these utter idiots who believe this shite. A sibling isn't a guaranteed friend for life. Not one bit. My word, she's clueless. That poor wee lad, he's about to be sidelined and forgotten and treated like such an inconvenience but as long as Jade gets her girlie and insta perfect reels, etc. Absolute fucking twat. I don't even feel horrible saying it anymore, she's an utter cunt. A self absorbed, actual cunt.

Last edited:

havingalookhere

It’s sad how obvious it is to everyone that he is different in some way, whether it’s autism or something else, and it’s even sadder that it seems her and Rhod don’t see it and just think he will get there eventually, if he hasn’t got there by 3 with some things then there’s an issue. It will be glaringly obvious when baby number 2 comes along and if that baby hits milestones and is more animated etc that there’s something wrong with river.
There’s nothing “wrong” with him. I know what you’re trying to say, and he definitely has additional needs. But I think saying there’s something wrong isn’t the right term
for a neurodivergent child.

• Heart

Sharkbait

Did you guys see her videos about dropping him at Playgroup? She said Rhod was traumatised and was stood by the door sobbing. These two are nuts and are setting that little boy up for failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find the constant Temu links and paypal screenshots very embarrassing. She doesn’t work, wears expensive make up and has a weekly H&M delivery, but is pretty much begging for people to click the links.

Cant afford her mot but has another child coming..

BuffaloSoldier

Rhod seems like an absolute wet blanket crossed with a spunky sock for “sobbing” at the door.

As for Jade, air quoting the “qualifications” of a nursery assistant/teacher, I can honestly say they’d do a better job of caring for that child than these two absolute clowns.