Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

She has one small child to get ready for playschool and she doesn't manage to get dressed properly or do more than brush her teeth? Imagine having to do the school run with several children before heading off to work straight after. Prep everything the night before and it becomes so much easier! 🙈

Reactions: 8

Unknown3

VIP Member
She would do well to get herself off Instagram, stop sharing crappy Temu links, stop preening herself and doing videos of her with that ridiculous face vibrator and focus all her energy on helping her child. Poor wee soul is going to be even more at a disadvantage when there’s a new baby taking up his parents’ energy 😞
Id be worried if the only I can pay for a failed MOT was playing stupid games to try and earn money. It’s embarrassing even admitting it tbh.

My youngest was diagnosed ASD just before his 4th birthday. I hope for her sake she’s just not saying anything as we rightly don’t need to shout from the rooftops however I just don’t think she has a clue.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get her answer to that TTC question. She doesn’t actually explain anything about what their test results were etc. As someone who went through infertility and IVF it doesn’t make any sense.
Because she’s lying for attention (IMO). Unless she’s saying they were trying for 4.5 years before River was conceived? (1 year by themselves then apparently 3.5 years of testing).
Also, she’s one of the only people I know who managed daily hot chocolates with HG so I reckon that’s a tall tale too

Reactions: 7

havingalookhere

I hate to compare because there’s no right or wrong, but my little boy was putting 3/4 word sentences together when he was 2. It does seem like River could benefit from some SLT.

also hate to criticise a baby, but it’s not him it’s his mam - but his hair is just terrible. Just asked my partner “girl or boy?” And he said girl. Poor boy being used as a puppet because she didn’t have a girl she craved.

Riffraff81

Latest photo of River. I have nothing against boys with long hair but he seriously looks like a girl!
Yes boys can carry off long hair and it can be cute, but it's the outfits she puts on him that make him girly looking! That tartan monstrosity!! The poor child, I feel for him when he's older looking back on pics, he'll be asking was he sure he was born in the 2020s not 1820s🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she posting about girls clothes?? When my son was little, cute little BOY clothes caught my eye, I didn't give a shit about what was available for a girl. I'd like to say it's for her neice, but we all know Jade has major gender disappointment, and tries to dress River like a girl

Globetrotter

Asking re babys room- think you have more pressing issues hun plus river didn't have any furniture for first couple of years of his life so don't make out as if u prepped his room fully while pregnant with him, def a girl if she's decorating room for it 😄

cill2019

VIP Member
So she got pregnant to “feel the love on instagram”
And Jade beb
YOU DID NOT AND NEVER HAVE HAD HG SO FUCKING GET OVER IT!!!!!! Away and have a creamy hot chocolate 🙄🤬

cill2019

VIP Member
41 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will seriously have to bite my tongue when she comes on talking about her second traumatic birth

Anotherct

VIP Member
She's a fucking dickhead. The exact kind of cunt who really ought NOT to be a girl Mum - girls are not there to be an accessory, to doll up in the most ridiculous fashion. They don't need adorning in ridiculously oversized bows or shoved in dresses/all things pink, day in & day out. What a sad fucking cunt she truly is. & that poor, poor wee lad. She's utterly horrible. Not one redeeming thing about the girl. She's an utter melt.
I hope this girl turns out to be a football loving, covered in mud tomboy who doesn’t go near pink 😂

• Haha

Baldybap

I see river still hadn't got the hair cut...she said before it was because Rod hadn't been able to take him yet. TAKE HIM YOURSELF LIKE EVERY OTHER MUM ON THE PLANET.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's such an ungrateful twat. Probably thinks it's her mother's place to bring her kid up because she was a nan child apparently.

Nothing is Good enough for her!

Offish

VIP Member
What an absolute pair of dickheads. So selfish to be ‘hysterical’ and sobbing while River seems fine, hold it til you’re in the car on the way home if you must be an emotional mess ffs.

Emsie

VIP Member
Wasn't river in a travel cot for about 2 years!
If river isn't speaking by 3 ... and I don't think he is because she said "he's pulling me to my shoes" not "he's asking if he's going to playschool today" then surely to god she must suspect autism. Its as clear as day to us and we see about 2 minutes of her whole day.
Get your head out of the h&m carrier bag and help that poor boy!