lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can’t even follow the instructions of a hot chocolate thing correctly I seriously worry how she has the capacity to be able to look after a tiny human!

Reactions: 8
Jade is going to come on insta and speak about her first mam and baby group. Who is interested in this?!?! Most babies would have started going to groups months before now. I go to baby groups every week and they are not that exciting! I honestly do not believe people are messaging her to ask her how she was getting on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By 6 months they are verging on too old for some baby groups!!! Also all those neutral clothes 🤮 get him in some colour!!!

Reactions: 10
he looks so happy to be out one where and surrounded by some sensory play! Poor thing

Reactions: 5
Anyone think she is more excited by her toast and hot chocolate than her baby enjoying the baby class?! She’s all me me me yawn yawn yawn

Reactions: 9
WTF is this 'tastes like the toast they give after birth in hospital' its cheap white toast which is easily recreated. Seen so many instamum huns reference it, such a pointless reference that they have to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is this 'tastes like the toast they give after birth in hospital' its cheap white toast which is easily recreated. Seen so many instamum huns reference it, such a pointless reference that they have to make.
Everyone always talks about that bastard toast after giving birth. I've done it 3 times and it's always been shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone always talks about that bastard toast after giving birth. I've done it 3 times and it's always been shite 😂
Same and the tea was tit 😂

Find it bizarre that she still carts him round in his car seat attachment?! He looks so uncomfortable slumped over in half having a kip! He would be better in the bassinet top or the pushcair top! tit advert for the gifted pram if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Omg yes! I was looking forward to that toast after I gave birth but it was cold, not this amazing meal everyone makes it out to be.. granted I ate it as I was starving after going through labour but I was so disappointed 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Omg yes! I was looking forward to that toast after I gave birth but it was cold, not this amazing meal everyone makes it out to be.. granted I ate it as I was starving after going through labour but I was so disappointed 😂😂
I told my OH to go to tesco and get me food from there instead. The toast was shite! I did love the hospital food though, and their puddings 😂

Reactions: 2
I hate to admit it, but my toast after I gave birth was AMAZING. Proper thick bread, salty butter 😻😻😻

Reactions: 4
The way he’s just lead on the floor 😣 jade beb sit him up, let him watch everyone else not just your gormless face that he sees day in day out.

• Haha
The way he’s just lead on the floor 😣 jade beb sit him up, let him watch everyone else not just your gormless face that he sees day in day out.
I thought that! Why is he lay on the floor? When I used to do baby classes with my little one she was always sat on my lap, why does she insist on lying him down all day

We also weren’t allowed to record at baby groups either

I did wonder at first if it was a sensory thing & all the babies were like it… but no pan around the room and every other baby sitting up 🙃 she’s an idiot

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.