lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So poor river is going to have to deal with a grumpy tired mummy today because of her flogging shite all night. Sorry kidder another day on the changing mat for you 😞

Reactions: 8
It’s probably a scheduled post and a marketing ploy. We see right through you Beige Jade Beb.

Reactions: 9
It’ll be to make people think they are going to miss out. That there’s so much interest if they are having to stay up until that time to get links out etc. it’s a load of 💩

She mentioned pre-payment. Do you have to pay upfront before you’ll even get access to a link to order?

It’ll be to make people think they are going to miss out. That there’s so much interest if they are having to stay up until that time to get links out etc. it’s a load of 💩

She mentioned pre-payment. Do you have to pay upfront before you’ll even get access to a link to order?
If you pre order they will have had to send her the money to be added to the list yeah cuz she will have placed the order in bulk this morning and would have had to pay when ordering

Reactions: 3
I wanna smack those daft brows off her FAKE face with that bleeping LuMi. Just give it a bastard rest my GODDDDDDDD.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth on a normal day but in all this excitement she’s been able to wash her face all the time and sit messaging people for hours

No time to do anything with ur child but can flog crap and encourage people to buy things they can’t afford and pay by Klarna 🙄

Reactions: 9
At least he's got a play mat now rather than just a changing mat 😂 albeit with his gormless mother standing over him with a mug of coffee

Reactions: 6
At least he's got a play mat now rather than just a changing mat 😂 albeit with his gormless mother standing over him with a mug of coffee
what age is he? He just be over 6 months? My child had rag dolled all the toys off a playmate by 6 months (and she was born at 37 weeks!) - are they not usually in the wee seats by 6 months?!

Reactions: 4
Don't tell me she's another Fopperholic who doesn't know you have to encourage your baby to sit up 🥴

• Haha
I’m sure he rolled over not long ago and she was asking if it was too early or something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omgeeee the baby is in an ORANGE pumpkin!!!! Still on the same bloody May the poor lamb is always on but he has definitely seen orange now…… I absolutely thought she’d have a white / beige one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY DONT THESE HUNNNZZZZ LIKE COLOUR ON THEIR KIDS???

duck me Jade beb a little bit of yellow or blue or red or even bloody black never hurt anyone!!

A3E452B6-0DCA-46C6-B23D-DF19FC918749.png

• Sick
I'm sorry but her sister and Rhod are 100% sleeping together. He looks genuinely happy in the Halloween photo with River and the sister

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but her sister and Rhod are 100% sleeping together. He looks genuinely happy in the Halloween photo with River and the sister
I hope not as I think that’s his sister with them both on the sofa 🥴

• Haha
Anyone understand the block thing she’s on about? What sort of money does it mean? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.