lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she knows they usually start of with porridge…I thought it was baby rice? God I can imagine she goes straight in with bloody quakers oats with honey on 😂

Reactions: 3
I find it unbelievable that she knows NOTHING about weaning and was waiting to get some info from the health visitor before she starts. You’re a parent Jade beb, you need to take initiative and do some research yourself. I can’t believe that after trying for a baby for so many years and seemingly longing for this life she doesn’t even bother to do 10 minutes of googling on how to start weaning. I try not to be judgey of other mums - I have 2 young kids myself and god knows I’m not perfect - but she might be one of the thickest people I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 18
She's probably on the scab for gifted weaning equipment so is trying to find ways to mention it

Reactions: 10
She'll be trying to get a colab with that baby weaning company just like BM did. She doesn't work, doesn't go out and clearly knows how to use the internet so Jade babe, get on google or order a book on amazon!

Reactions: 5
Longtime lurker first time poster! Her weaning post is such a blatant beg for a BLW collab or free stuff for sure! All it takes is a quick Google and search on Amazon- that’s what I’ve done- with enough time in advance to be prepared!!

Reactions: 8
Longtime lurker first time poster! Her weaning post is such a blatant beg for a BLW collab or free stuff for sure! All it takes is a quick Google and search on Amazon- that’s what I’ve done- with enough time in advance to be prepared!!
Welcome Beb 💖you will fit right in I’m sure

• Heart
Baby books? I was the least maternal person but ffs I read some books and spoke to my mom and friends and soon figured things out. Poor kid was 5 months before he even rolled over does she expect him to just do stuff without encouragement..sitting up is next jade try propping him up a bit strengthen his back, Is she waiting for him to toddle off into the kitchen to get his porridge oats when he's ready? Never known such a bleeping wetter.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s even funny any more and am starting to question if this little boy is neglected. It’s really not normal behaviour to leave your child in a rocker all day, dress them in beige and not educate yourself on basic child milestones and what you need to do as the bare minimum of a parent. It’s not cute, it’s bleeping sad for him

Reactions: 13
I had no experience with kids (no nieces or nephews) and my mum couldn't tell me eff all but I managed to wean my baby by GOOGLING. I know Google isn't always the answer but in this case, it's a bloody good place to start!

Reactions: 9
Ella’s kitchen do a FREE weaning pack. Takes 2 secs to complete the form. It comes in the post. If you flog tit on insta hun you can read about weaning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s not that bleeping daft, I’m sure she plays on it massively. She isn’t intelligent as duck but she sure as tit can’t be that daft.

Is she really waiting for a letter to let her know she can start weaning HER child 🤯🤯🤯🤯 this girl is so bleeping thick

Reactions: 7
Is she really waiting for a letter to let her know she can start weaning HER child 🤯🤯🤯🤯 this girl is so bleeping thick
Why isn’t her mum stepping in and helping her if she really is that clueless. Her mum has had 2 kids Rhods parents could maybe guide her so I think she knows what she’s doing and waiting for the weaning company’s to gift her the stuff

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t her mum stepping in and helping her if she really is that clueless. Her mum has had 2 kids Rhods parents could maybe guide her so I think she knows what she’s doing and waiting for the weaning company’s to gift her the stuff
Her nan basically brought her up, I don't think her mum was that involved to be fair. Rhod's parents are never mentioned!

Reactions: 4
Her nan basically brought her up, I don't think her mum was that involved to be fair. Rhod's parents are never mentioned!
I’m sure the other week she stated she only goes out with the baby when her mum goes with her as an extra pair of hands

She actually worries me how she comes across with the poor child!! Doesnt know anything about weaning, he hasnt seen a colour since he was born, his 1st squeel will be "hey ye" and she still doesnt have a baby monitor either🙈 Think she actually thought she was going to give birth to a doll and didn't need to do anything with him

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s even funny any more and am starting to question if this little boy is neglected. It’s really not normal behaviour to leave your child in a rocker all day, dress them in beige and not educate yourself on basic child milestones and what you need to do as the bare minimum of a parent. It’s not cute, it’s bleeping sad for him
100% agree with this. It is verging on needing intervention.

Reactions: 2
It is slightly worrying, the baby is 6 months and she hasn’t even thought about starting to wean, let alone know how to, this is things you research leading up if you know nothing about. Either traditional or baby led. I’ve seen him sat in a bumbo style seat once, only time I’ve seen him in a sat up position. He’s usually flopped on her or lay flat on his back with duck all around him to play with.

Reactions: 9
No she did NOT just melt the hot chocolate bomb in water 😝…. Aren’t they for milk?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.