lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby just dumped on a changing mat constantly!!! Where are his toys and stimulation 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Using her carrier to do skincare. Use it to take that poor boy outside for fresh air 😢

Reactions: 8
Its dangerous to have kids forward facing in carrier at his age. She has no bleeping clue. Mainly highlighted by the fact that she uses a baby bjorn carrier that are terrible for babies. All the instahuns have them, rhey need to go in the bleeping bin

Reactions: 2
Its dangerous to have kids forward facing in carrier at his age. She has no bleeping clue. Mainly highlighted by the fact that she uses a baby bjorn carrier that are terrible for babies. All the instahuns have them, rhey need to go in the bleeping bin
I came here to query it as I didn’t think he should be forward facing yet.

Clearly trying to up her engagement with the “this or that” outfits. Clearly no intention of wearing half of those outfits 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I came here to query it as I didn’t think he should be forward facing yet.
I read this and thought you all meant car seat and was about to go ballistic 😂
But still yes I think they’re meant to be able to control their head/neck better before forward facing in a carrier. More like 6 months

I genuinely can’t believe these people! They think they’re appreciated 😂😂 I’m quite shocked she’s left the house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read this and thought you all meant car seat and was about to go ballistic 😂
But still yes I think they’re meant to be able to control their head/neck better before forward facing in a carrier. More like 6 months
I reread what I said and even I thought I was on about car seats lol. I’ve slept since I wrote that haha

Omg they’re all at MK. I am desperate to head to that retail park today to try and spot her of ashlie in real life 😂

Sorry but I have no idea why she thinks anyone would want to see a video of her baby strapped in a pram doing absolutely nothing with the most deadpan expression on his face 🤣 , why would anyone would be interested in seeing that? A cute smile or little giggle possibly, but even then people really don’t care that much about other people’s kids unless they’re doing something absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t manage to shower because she’s got him full time yet the parents can have him for her to go to her pyramid scheme “works” do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.