lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seemed such an odd thing to say "first trip to Mama's and Papa's" as if it's a rite of passage or a milestone 😂😂
Feel bad now. My 3 year old has never been to mamas and papas. 😂 Come to think of it don't think my 8 year old has either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel bad now. My 3 year old has never been to mamas and papas. 😂 Come to think of it don't think my 8 year old has either 😂😂
Mamas and papas is only exciting when you’re pregnant isn’t it? Once mine were born I didn’t go back in

Reactions: 12
If I were skint and got George discount I know where I'd be getting baby clothes from...

What was the work she was doing away at the weekend? Stacking shelves at a different Asda George? 🙃

• Haha
What was the work she was doing away at the weekend? Stacking shelves at a different Asda George? 🙃
MLM scam get together

Doesn’t have time to brush her teeth, but today, after spending a whole weekend away, she managed to have time to hop on a group (MLM) meditation and burn some paper. Ok jade

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting how she posted all those links to the suits the other day and was going to film a haul of her order… definitely didn’t order any of them and was just an excuse to share links 👀👀👀 we see you jade beb

Reactions: 12
I know I said this already, but are we really meant to believe that for the last however many months she hasn’t had time to brush her teeth, but now she’s been to her MLM work convention and obviously been giving a kick up the bum to make money from selling, she’s suddenly got time for all her zoom calls

Jade beb always has been a manipulative liar. I've said it from the start and nothing she does ever makes me doubt that

Reactions: 15
Is she really asking if it’s normal he rolled over at 5 months?
Just came on to say the same. Surely you read up on milestones when you’re a new mum? And if not just google it or ask your health visitor instead of asking your followers! Either she’s utterly clueless or she’s using it to desperately drum up content. Sad either way!

Why make him have a dummy now? If he’s never liked it before

Reactions: 6
Dear god her voice!! She’s frightened the life out the poor little boy bless him. Baby talk is fine - screeching is not jade beb 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why make him have a dummy now? If he’s never liked it before
I thought this! If he’s not needed it before now don’t start now. He’ll end up likely being a child she struggles to get it off now

Reactions: 5
So she’s gone from no time to brush her teeth to now sleek straight hair, and time to do that tit to her face. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.