lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she’d stop being so vague ‘it’s been an emotional rollercoaster’ etc JUST FILL US IN JADE BEB.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, the baby doesn’t feed the same time every time or have routine?! That’s because he’s a new born! honestly.
the newborn stage is when I had the most time, now I have a toddler I don’t have time for anything 😂
also, coming back full time? LOL! better if she got a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t over how chav the whole thing is. Minimum wage Asda bird naming her kid River. Also see the whole I don’t shower before midday- lazy. I never once haven’t got up and showered with a newborn. Some folk need to get a grip. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 15
I just can’t over how chav the whole thing is. Minimum wage Asda bird naming her kid River. Also see the whole I don’t shower before midday- lazy. I never once haven’t got up and showered with a newborn. Some folk need to get a grip. She’s such a twit.
this! I hate the whole ‘I don’t shower’ or ‘I haven’t showered for ‘x’ amount of days’ I do not understand how/why new mums can’t figure out that a baby will wait for you and is they do sleep.. when the baby naps first thing, have a shower! The same with these bleddy ‘celebs’ like Dawson and Kate lawler all pretending they can’t shower!
I had my first baby in March and I managed to shower exactly the same as I did before.. I also have a husband, just like jadeso why the hell can’t she shower in the evening?!

Reactions: 10
She's don't half harp on. She wants the attention of popping on & off, it keeps people paying her attention. Can't wait for her to tell the world most awful birth story & how she's had it so hard like every other part of her life. So flipping entitled, she can't say one good thing without adding 5 negatives.

Reactions: 6
I have to admit the first few days when we were home, post C-section, I found it difficult to shower/eat/do anything. But definitely by 7 weeks I was showering, at least in the evenings when my partner was home.

I have to admit the first few days when we were home, post C-section, I found it difficult to shower/eat/do anything. But definitely by 7 weeks I was showering, at least in the evenings when my partner was home.
I had a c section too. It’s a challenge for first wee bit but after weeks? I suppose it would be a challenge after ur life involved 4hrs in Asda a week 🙄 motherhood really highlights what kind of person people are- lazy/ unmotivated/ lives on another planet comes to mind!! Cry me a river 👀😂

• Haha
I had a c section too. It’s a challenge for first wee bit but after weeks? I suppose it would be a challenge after ur life involved 4hrs in Asda a week 🙄 motherhood really highlights what kind of person people are- lazy/ unmotivated/ lives on another planet comes to mind!! Cry me a river 👀😂
Motherhood made me realise how little patience I have :ROFLMAO:

Sorry guys but agree with everything said on this thread, apart from all the hate about not being able to have a shower 😂. Not everyone has easy newborns that nap and you can have a shower while they nap! If only 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else not see that she filters the baby & re-posts with out the filter she’s used at the top!
baby is beautiful but I 💯 see the filters !
you can tell when she has her face peeking in from the corner 🙄

Does anyone else not see that she filters the baby & re-posts with out the filter she’s used at the top!
baby is beautiful but I 💯 see the filters !
you can tell when she has her face peeking in from the corner 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Dear god why would anyone filter their baby? Or any child for that matter. How sad. Agree with others, while many of us don’t have easy births, recoveries or babies most of us will be 100 times more resilient than Jade!

Sorry guys but agree with everything said on this thread, apart from all the hate about not being able to have a shower 😂. Not everyone has easy newborns that nap and you can have a shower while they nap! If only 🤣🤣
But she has a husband who doesn’t work 24 hours a day so she can shower when he’s home, or pop the baby on the floor/in a rocker/bouncer and have them on the floor, and if they cry let them for the 5 minutes it takes you to wash yourself.. these celebs/instahuns all like to portray that they don’t shower for weeks when it really isn’t rocket science when they all have partners

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.