Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
I too have unfollowed, I thought the baby had died 😭 I’m sorry but she knows exactly what she wanted to with those posts and that gain attention and create a buzz. Look after yourself and your babe Jade, nothing else should matter

Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The mother, the nana and the dog will be raising it. while Jade Beb sits in the bath crying because she has to take her streaky fake tan off...Rodney will be working his rug off all night to keep her in tweedle dum brown leggings and primark hauls. Can't wait for the shit show 🤣

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
What was the work she was doing away at the weekend? Stacking shelves at a different Asda George? 🙃
MLM scam get together

Doesn’t have time to brush her teeth, but today, after spending a whole weekend away, she managed to have time to hop on a group (MLM) meditation and burn some paper. Ok jade

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bloody hell I had my second at 4am and by 3pm was doing school run, what the hells wrong with her not leaving the house. It’s the easiest age when they are babys. Wait till she has a toddler screaming and trying to get out of his pram 🤣

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Fucking SETI 😭

And WHAT she on about with this baby name shite? It’s so hard, can’t decide, Rhod didn’t like the names I suggested, there’s one we’ve both liked forever but not sure it’s the one. Also, we haven’t even discussed it.
Have a word with yourself. Have you fucking discussed it or not?! How can you decide if you haven’t spoken about it, you damp sponge.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's an ungrateful, grasping, scheming madam. Her sole object in life is to become a low rent insta hun and get as much as she can for free

Nixen

Chatty Member
Of course she’ll be waiting for the Hello magazine feature to come out. Forgot she’s a celeb, wee Jade who works in Asda 😆

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
For someone who has apparently wanted to be a mum for a very long time, she doesn’t seem to have thought about the reality of an actual human. Can’t help but think she wanted a cute dolly for content and an excuse to never work again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's a proper joker isn't she aff linking shite she hasn't even brought!! could she be more transparent. Can't wait for the day when all these insta huns actually have to go get a 9 to 5 job.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s even funny any more and am starting to question if this little boy is neglected. It’s really not normal behaviour to leave your child in a rocker all day, dress them in beige and not educate yourself on basic child milestones and what you need to do as the bare minimum of a parent. It’s not cute, it’s fucking sad for him

MamaD

VIP Member
Having a shower after having a baby is not hard. It’s a little painful and you’ll be sore but it’s doable and recommended for basic hygiene. Her baby (even if he has colic or reflux) will sleep for at least 10 mins in a 24hr period. If he doesn’t (which I highly doubt) she just needs to put him in a bouncy chair, face it towards the shower so she can see him and wash. Too many insta Mums spend all day slobbing around wondering why they are depressed when they don’t move off the sofa. Having a newborn is hard, your body hurts, your hormones are all over the show and a csection is major surgery but if someone can’t shower/brush their teeth they need to speak to their GP/Health Visitor ASAP as MH issues are at play. Social media has been the downfall of many Mum accounts because they believe that they must be a ‘slummy mummy’ to be relatable.

fishsticks

Came on to see if anyone knew anything about Jade and the baby but doesn't appear so! It is worrying especially given how vocal she was towards the end of the pregnancy, etc. and then nothingness. I do hope the baby arrived safely, and if that is the case a simple little post to say 'our hearts are so full, but we're going to soak up this newborn time' would be completely understandable. When you put your pregnancy out there for thousands of followers to see, she surely can't expect people to just forget?

Fluffypants

Sooo poor jade beb hasn’t found time for a bath in weeeeeeks BUT has her gel nails done. Kay hun…. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly can’t deal with her lies!!

Gill275

River Edwards. That’s an absolute brilliant name. I’m so glad I hung about for the car crash name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12