Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Still keeping the fans hanging for... girl / boy? Name? Picture? 🙈

Also not remotely buying she was left to go to 43 weeks. If she genuinely was then she needs to make a complaint to the hospital trust because they’ve put her and baby at serious risk. My daughter was delivered by emergency c section after a failed induction, and i’m glad because the goal is a healthy baby and mum. 43 weeks is barbaric (if true, which I doubt)

Reactions: 14

Insta_hunz

I’m sorry, the baby doesn’t feed the same time every time or have routine?! That’s because he’s a new born! honestly.
the newborn stage is when I had the most time, now I have a toddler I don’t have time for anything 😂
also, coming back full time? LOL! better if she got a real job.

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I find it so insulating that this woman has been gifted a pram! And a Cybex at that! There are soo many other people they could have chosen, even if it had to be a bleddy influencer, there would have been a better one than this idiot! Others that would have been grateful and actually showed off their product

Sorry guys but agree with everything said on this thread, apart from all the hate about not being able to have a shower 😂. Not everyone has easy newborns that nap and you can have a shower while they nap! If only 🤣🤣

bbvf

Chatty Member
This girl blows my mind. Can’t go out with her baby but can go to the garden centre?? Has no money but can afford designer makeup? Jade. Hun. What planet are you on? It sure as hell ain’t earth.

Nixen

Chatty Member
First time mums need to feel empowered and informed. I do worry about Jade. I hope she hasnt gone through a traumatic labour.
She could have the easiest labour in the world and she’ll still talk about it like it was a trauma. You’re talking about a woman who couldn’t change her earrings in case it made someone she loves die(!?!)

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted
I’m so sorry for your loss. Excellent point, she absolutely should not have used that phrase at all. She’s obviously trying to create drama as usual but it’s completely inappropriate and tactless when some people have been through truly unimaginable, heartbreaking things.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
“Lushes” hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ I truly worry for the future of the human race with folk like her procreating. If it was thousands of years ago she wouldn’t have survived natural selection, she would probably have accidentally wandered off a cliff, eaten something poisonous or tried to make friends with a wild animal 🤣 Saying that, she can be smart enough to be devious with her flogging that ridiculous lumi so maybe it’s an act!

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I think she’s just a generally very lazy person, that’s certainly how it comes across on social media. The fact she barely worked even when there was no reason for her not to work more (especially when she was moaning about money), the fact she stayed in bed for the first half of her pregnancy (I had actual hyperemesis and I still tried to be up and about - just with a sick bowl 🤣) and the fact she’s only been out a couple of walks her whole pregnancy and seems to spend most of her time lazing about. She’s going to get a shock, I’ve barely sat down or lazed about in 8 years since my first was born, can’t even get a proper rest when I’m poorly!

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
‘Perineum massage oil’ hahaha why would you tell the world that you’re lubing up your gooch? Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
How long before a video of her rubbing the lumi on the baby?? In the beige room with the painted door in a beige basket and a beige sleepsuit and her in her beige leggings with her beige husband. I’m putting a pound on that being the announcement post.

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
WTF is this 'tastes like the toast they give after birth in hospital' its cheap white toast which is easily recreated. Seen so many instamum huns reference it, such a pointless reference that they have to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Byewiggy

VIP Member
PLEASE can some send her a message with just the correct spelling of settee so she stops using the name of an Egyptian pharaoh for her sofa, I cannot deal.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
A fucking mud mask shill from that lumi cunt brand is why she’s posting about washing her fanny in the bath for the FiRst tiMe.

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
My baby was born two days before jades. We were in hospital for the first almost 2 weeks of her life but since we’ve been home wow we’ve made up for it!! We go to 4 baby groups a week and are never in!! It’s so much easier being out with a baby I find. She sits up in her pram taking in the world around her. We walked over 6 miles yesterday. I’m dreading the weather changing and the thought I won’t be able to do so much. I just can’t get my head around jades behaviour!