Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s had a boy and she’s devastated because she can’t dress it up in cute frilly outfits to match

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gill275

Jeeeeez she’s just said she can’t get wet for Rhod. Fml.
also she didn’t know what happened after birth? Not surprised. She’s clueless about everything. I also can’t stand how much she harps on about how difficult everything is. Just get on with it like everyone else does! 8 weeks of not opening ur mail…take it river hasn’t been vaccinated then?!!

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why is she seriously still pretending this lumi vibrator shill isn’t an AD? I can’t with her constant deceitful shit dressed up and hidden behind her fake ditzy cutesy persona. Get in the sea.

jessie1235

I live very close to her and antenatal classes are still going ahead. I’ve been to loads and I’ve got quite a while to go.

I wish she’d move a little, I had a back to back baby that ended in induction and then emergency section. This time I’ll be running around after 34 weeks 😂😂😂 anything to get that baby in a better position. Midwifes always say to be active throughout (obviously unless you have a reason not to be). I feel she’s just laid in bed 9 months 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. I don’t think she’s even been to work 😂😂 madness

Reactions: 11
Jadebeb will be back one day and will create a huge pantomime about the birth, the early days etc. The baby will be unlike any other baby before it and will have had the worst sleep pattern ever known, the worst reflux ever reported, the worst teething the doctor has ever seen. So on and so on….

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Doesn’t have time to shower but yet she can video herself using her face vibrator and upload to Instagram with a swipe up for everyone

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
It reminds me a bit like Jack towers- if anyone remembers him? A slimming world account who crowdfunding for skin removal surgery.
Got over £40k. Had the surgery and fucked off.
Yeah but the surgery was only about 15k... he pocketed the rest 🥲🥲🥲

• Wow

Loving the gossip

I could of bet my house that her birth story would be a huge drama I was right. I don't see the point her coming on and telling half a story not even saying if it was a boy or girl. She's loves the people are invested in her.

Polka dot

Baby books? I was the least maternal person but ffs I read some books and spoke to my mom and friends and soon figured things out. Poor kid was 5 months before he even rolled over does she expect him to just do stuff without encouragement..sitting up is next jade try propping him up a bit strengthen his back, Is she waiting for him to toddle off into the kitchen to get his porridge oats when he's ready? Never known such a fucking wetter.

Feedmetothelions

First relaxing bath since he was born?! I’m sorry what, how old is this child?! I’m a single mother and was able to at least have 1 relaxing bath before she was 8 weeks old… She’s really playing the ‘woe is me’ card today isn’t she? 🤨

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She really is an attention seeking little girl isn't she. Absolute user, begging for freebies, inviting her followers into her life and pregnancy, to then drop them like a sack of hot shit. She's been indulged and enabled all her life, and this is the result. Brat.

The sad thing is there will be people from her account generally worried sick about her and hoping everything is ok. She doesn’t owe people any actually information regarding baby but she posted so much about it all that it’s just plain rude to be on liking her friends posts on Instagram but not even having the decency to let her followers know everything is ok and she is just taking time in that newborn bubble.
she is clearly a very troubled girl considering had no inkling too look into birthing and induction for someone who claims to have such bad anxiety.
i do hope everything is ok with them all.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The shame of her stories, Jade you BEG, beb
I'm just laughing imagining her in some more hideous brown leggings and an inspector gadget coat 🤣🤣🤣 she's an absolute desperate dickhead 🤦🏼‍♀️ she doesn't give a shit about her followers she's there to milk every penny from them clearly! When will people wise up and hit UNFOLLOW

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
She’s blocked me 😂
It’s absolutely ok to keep it from strangers it’s her life her baby, but what wasn’t ok for me was to blag a load of baby freebies, push people into buying flipping lumi spas so she could claim commission then the constant rubbing of the tummy with Simon cowell trousers wanting advise and tips then to completely ignore the fact she has thousands of followers worried that something bad had actually happened to her or baby that could actually trigger things for other mums. Selfish!

Last edited:
  • Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
I imagine she’s still she’ll shocked from giving birth. She didn’t seem to have a clue it reminds me of when my Great Gran said she asked the midwife ‘how does the baby come out’ the midwife replied ‘the same way it went in’ 😂😂

• Haha

Gill275

She’s unreal. Such a shite mother. Knows nothing about anything. Why don’t u research that instead of flogging face vibrators or filming urself in ur PJs? Absolute selfish twat.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s said “job satisfaction” in relation to the face fucker she’s been pretending to share out the goodness of her beige heart. Can’t stand the deceit.