Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
She won’t be showing a pic because if the baby was born at 43 weeks it probably looks like a fucking beetroot

• Haha
Reactions: 12

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Here’s the baby everyone one... waaaa laa, she’s just recovering on the seti after the world wind 😂😂 ffs Jade

• Haha

Insta_hunz

Doesn’t manage to shower because she’s got him full time yet the parents can have him for her to go to her pyramid scheme “works” do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Beadyeye

Feel bad now. My 3 year old has never been to mamas and papas. 😂 Come to think of it don't think my 8 year old has either 😂😂
Mamas and papas is only exciting when you’re pregnant isn’t it? Once mine were born I didn’t go back in

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't understand how she gained such weight during pregnancy where she apparently had HG. I gained a similar amount but I was a greedy fucker...

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
WTF is this 'tastes like the toast they give after birth in hospital' its cheap white toast which is easily recreated. Seen so many instamum huns reference it, such a pointless reference that they have to make.
Everyone always talks about that bastard toast after giving birth. I've done it 3 times and it's always been shite 😂

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Been a bit silent as had a few personal issues going on but still finds time for a few links and yet ANOTHER story of her rubbing a vibrator over her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Byewiggy

VIP Member
So is the kid just never going to get to leave the house when she's feeling insecure? Enjoy the school run in a few years time! She does know that goes on for years right!? 5 DAYS A WEEK 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned doing hypnobirthing - maybe they are different but the hypnobirthing company I did a course with explained all eventualities and gave you a framework by which to make a decision that is best for you (whether that’s no drugs, drugs, csec, refusing induction etc). I was a ftm yet I felt fully informed when I went into labour and had compreshensibe birth preferences should I need to go down different routes. I can’t help but think that if she’d done full research too then the ‘difficult’ decisions wouldn’t have been as difficult as she would have understood the options being offered or suggested to her - or even known exactly how she wanted things to progress!

i suspect baby was born at 42+2 but she’s saying 43 weeks for the drama (or she can’t count)

Scrooge

Interesting how she posted all those links to the suits the other day and was going to film a haul of her order… definitely didn’t order any of them and was just an excuse to share links 👀👀👀 we see you jade beb

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I’ve no time for her at all now TBH after how she has behaved . Says it all when she finally posts abs tags businesses in it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ On the beg already

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Why do these influencers just stick up aff links for shite.. they are not fashion influencers and it’s just for random clothes they ‘like’ not things they actually wear, which means they can’t even review the items. Really pisses me off! And they don’t even tell you where it’s from just a link, to cash in on you having to swipe to find out where it’s from.
Same as lifethroughemseyes! Like ‘hun’ you aren’t fashionable, you just wear the same instahun shite as everyone else

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why is she asking for recommendations for baby washing detergents when the text she included literally gives examples of what to use? Beg.

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
What. A. Twat.

My heart dropped when I read her ‘our world has turned upside down comment’ to start with. Then I think I actually rolled my eyes out loud. How insensitive can one person be? Also acting like she’s the only ever person to have to do injections after you’ve had a section (you may even have to do this with a v-birth too, I’m not sure).

I never had a lot of time for our Jade Beb but I’ve finally unfollowed after seeing that absolute tripe.
I had the injections after a v-birth there just blood thinning ones aren’t they?

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Shouldn't she mark the lumi as an AD every time she uses it? My knowledge on this isn't 100% so maybe she doesn't..

Sharkbait

Jade is going to come on insta and speak about her first mam and baby group. Who is interested in this?!?! Most babies would have started going to groups months before now. I go to baby groups every week and they are not that exciting! I honestly do not believe people are messaging her to ask her how she was getting on?

• Haha