lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of a friend went two weeks overdue, she went in to be induced and the baby had died so I wouldn’t take any risks at all.
it’s really sad and quite shocking to see the lack of knowledge Jade appears to have

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thats awful.
Well it depends on why they’re were refusing induction doesn’t it? Social services do have to get involved sometimes to protect children from what their parents think is best - there’s been multiple cases in the news about parents either refusing medical treatment or going against doctors advice to prolong treatment. If a parent is doing something that could harm or kill their child then yes, social services should be informed. Doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily do anything immediately or in fact ever, but it helps to build up a picture. Personally, I was induced due to PROM and then it ended in an emergency c section after 3 days of labour. That’s not what I would have chosen but my daughter getting here safely was my one and only priority. If someone is refusing induction etc, there could be perfectly valid reasons but there could also be a parent who isn’t putting their child’s best interests first.

Reactions: 4
Why hasn’t this girl done any research!
i looked in to every possibility and what to expect. she’s blaming the midwives... look for yourself! Watch one born. Christ! a simple google.

Reactions: 3
Well it depends on why they’re were refusing induction doesn’t it? Social services do have to get involved sometimes to protect children from what their parents think is best - there’s been multiple cases in the news about parents either refusing medical treatment or going against doctors advice to prolong treatment. If a parent is doing something that could harm or kill their child then yes, social services should be informed. Doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily do anything immediately or in fact ever, but it helps to build up a picture. Personally, I was induced due to PROM and then it ended in an emergency c section after 3 days of labour. That’s not what I would have chosen but my daughter getting here safely was my one and only priority. If someone is refusing induction etc, there could be perfectly valid reasons but there could also be a parent who isn’t putting their child’s best interests first.
That would be in rare cases, id hope. I was just thinking of the women like me who were forced into unnecessary inductions, and how much I wish I had said no.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else keep checking her page.
Yeah constantly! I’m surprised she hasn’t announced anything yet and I’m actually a little worried, I would have thought she would announce almost the next day. And surely it’s 100% she would have had the baby by now

I keep checking too.
I was induced and the whole thing took 3 days . I’m hoping for her that baby is her safe and sound though!

Yeah constantly! I’m surprised she hasn’t announced anything yet and I’m actually a little worried, I would have thought she would announce almost the next day. And surely it’s 100% she would have had the baby by now
What day did she go in? Was it Thursday or Friday 🤔.
I even tried snooping in Facebook but couldn't find them both.

Reactions: 1
What day did she go in? Was it Thursday or Friday 🤔.
I even tried snooping in Facebook but couldn't find them both.
LOL. It was her sister that outed her pregnancy on fb. I've just looked, she hasn't outed her on the birth yet 🤣

Reactions: 5
She didn’t use Instagram for a long time whilst pregnant so I don’t think she’ll announce as soon as it happens she’s got a lot to get her head round and something tells me it’s not a straight forward birth too

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she’s had a rough ride and will be traumatised! It she hasn’t done any research, any labour will be a shock never mind an induction!

Reactions: 5
First time mums need to feel empowered and informed. I do worry about Jade. I hope she hasnt gone through a traumatic labour.

First time mums need to feel empowered and informed. I do worry about Jade. I hope she hasnt gone through a traumatic labour.
She could have the easiest labour in the world and she’ll still talk about it like it was a trauma. You’re talking about a woman who couldn’t change her earrings in case it made someone she loves die(!?!)

Reactions: 14
She could have the easiest labour in the world and she’ll still talk about it like it was a trauma. You’re talking about a woman who couldn’t change her earrings in case it made someone she loves die(!?!)
🤣 oh im sure. So if it is actually traumatic, imagine the state she'd be in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.